Fast And Furious 7 Film Cast Update: Paul Walker Alive Till The Car Burst Into Flames?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 4:18 PM EST
In a recent turn of events, it has come to fore that Paul Walker was alive till the aftermath of the accident and what took his life was the fire, which engulfed the car. The recent autopsy results reveal of Walker death have revealed that Paul Walker was alive after the car hit the electric pole and it was the fire injuries that ultimately killed the "Fast and Furious" actor.
Walker and his friend Rogar Rodas where driving a Porsche Carera GT at 100 miles per hours and according to reports the car almost split into half when it hit a lamppost. Walker and Rogar Rodas were coming from a charity event before the car ran into a tree and the lamppost in the Hercules Parkway.
Apparently, doctors were not sure when did actually Paul Walker died after the collision. But the thin coating of the soot in his respiratory system points at the possibilities of being alive until the car burst into flames.
Meanwhile, Paul Walker has left $25 million estate in the name of his daughter Meadow Walker. The Fast actor has also mentioned in the will that his father will be the executer of the estate. Meadow Walker is currently living with Paul's mother Cheryl Walker and it was Paul's wish that Cheryl plays guardian to Meadow till the latter attains adulthood.
After the tragic passing away of Paul Walker, the production of seventh installment of "Fast and Furious 7" was halted.
"Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended 'Fast & Furious' family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on 'Fast & Furious 7' for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise," said Universal Picturesin a statement.
The film will now arrive in theaters on April 10, 2015. Paul played the character of Brian O'Connor in the film. There is still no official word as to who will replace Paul in the film and how the film will move without him.
For further updates on "Fast and Furious 7" stay tuned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy