Fast And Furious 7 Film Cast Update: Paul Walker Alive Till The Car Burst Into Flames?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 4:18 PM EST
In a recent turn of events, it has come to fore that Paul Walker was alive till the aftermath of the accident and what took his life was the fire, which engulfed the car. The recent autopsy results reveal of Walker death have revealed that Paul Walker was alive after the car hit the electric pole and it was the fire injuries that ultimately killed the "Fast and Furious" actor.
Walker and his friend Rogar Rodas where driving a Porsche Carera GT at 100 miles per hours and according to reports the car almost split into half when it hit a lamppost. Walker and Rogar Rodas were coming from a charity event before the car ran into a tree and the lamppost in the Hercules Parkway.
Apparently, doctors were not sure when did actually Paul Walker died after the collision. But the thin coating of the soot in his respiratory system points at the possibilities of being alive until the car burst into flames.
Meanwhile, Paul Walker has left $25 million estate in the name of his daughter Meadow Walker. The Fast actor has also mentioned in the will that his father will be the executer of the estate. Meadow Walker is currently living with Paul's mother Cheryl Walker and it was Paul's wish that Cheryl plays guardian to Meadow till the latter attains adulthood.
After the tragic passing away of Paul Walker, the production of seventh installment of "Fast and Furious 7" was halted.
"Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended 'Fast & Furious' family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on 'Fast & Furious 7' for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise," said Universal Picturesin a statement.
The film will now arrive in theaters on April 10, 2015. Paul played the character of Brian O'Connor in the film. There is still no official word as to who will replace Paul in the film and how the film will move without him.
For further updates on "Fast and Furious 7" stay tuned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone