Fast And Furious 7 Film Cast Update: Paul Walker Alive Till The Car Burst Into Flames?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 4:18 PM EST
In a recent turn of events, it has come to fore that Paul Walker was alive till the aftermath of the accident and what took his life was the fire, which engulfed the car. The recent autopsy results reveal of Walker death have revealed that Paul Walker was alive after the car hit the electric pole and it was the fire injuries that ultimately killed the "Fast and Furious" actor.
Walker and his friend Rogar Rodas where driving a Porsche Carera GT at 100 miles per hours and according to reports the car almost split into half when it hit a lamppost. Walker and Rogar Rodas were coming from a charity event before the car ran into a tree and the lamppost in the Hercules Parkway.
Apparently, doctors were not sure when did actually Paul Walker died after the collision. But the thin coating of the soot in his respiratory system points at the possibilities of being alive until the car burst into flames.
Meanwhile, Paul Walker has left $25 million estate in the name of his daughter Meadow Walker. The Fast actor has also mentioned in the will that his father will be the executer of the estate. Meadow Walker is currently living with Paul's mother Cheryl Walker and it was Paul's wish that Cheryl plays guardian to Meadow till the latter attains adulthood.
After the tragic passing away of Paul Walker, the production of seventh installment of "Fast and Furious 7" was halted.
"Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended 'Fast & Furious' family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on 'Fast & Furious 7' for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise," said Universal Picturesin a statement.
The film will now arrive in theaters on April 10, 2015. Paul played the character of Brian O'Connor in the film. There is still no official word as to who will replace Paul in the film and how the film will move without him.
For further updates on "Fast and Furious 7" stay tuned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’