Fast And Furious 7 Film Cast Update: Paul Walker Alive Till The Car Burst Into Flames?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 4:18 PM EST
In a recent turn of events, it has come to fore that Paul Walker was alive till the aftermath of the accident and what took his life was the fire, which engulfed the car. The recent autopsy results reveal of Walker death have revealed that Paul Walker was alive after the car hit the electric pole and it was the fire injuries that ultimately killed the "Fast and Furious" actor.
Walker and his friend Rogar Rodas where driving a Porsche Carera GT at 100 miles per hours and according to reports the car almost split into half when it hit a lamppost. Walker and Rogar Rodas were coming from a charity event before the car ran into a tree and the lamppost in the Hercules Parkway.
Apparently, doctors were not sure when did actually Paul Walker died after the collision. But the thin coating of the soot in his respiratory system points at the possibilities of being alive until the car burst into flames.
Meanwhile, Paul Walker has left $25 million estate in the name of his daughter Meadow Walker. The Fast actor has also mentioned in the will that his father will be the executer of the estate. Meadow Walker is currently living with Paul's mother Cheryl Walker and it was Paul's wish that Cheryl plays guardian to Meadow till the latter attains adulthood.
After the tragic passing away of Paul Walker, the production of seventh installment of "Fast and Furious 7" was halted.
"Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to providing support to Paul's immediate family and our extended 'Fast & Furious' family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on 'Fast & Furious 7' for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise," said Universal Picturesin a statement.
The film will now arrive in theaters on April 10, 2015. Paul played the character of Brian O'Connor in the film. There is still no official word as to who will replace Paul in the film and how the film will move without him.
For further updates on "Fast and Furious 7" stay tuned.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date