Katy Perry and John Mayer Split: Hoax or Real?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 4:15 PM EST
Have Katy Perry and John Mayer broken-up in reality? The reports suggest that things have gone ugly between the couple since last two weeks and it is Katy Perry who has pulled a plug on the relationship. However, there is no official confirmation to the news and there are still chances that the couple could be together.
Just a few weeks ago, a source close to Perry told the People's magazine that the couple is pretty happy and content in their relationship. The duo even released a song together, which was apparently a testament for their mad love for each other.
Moreover, in the July issue of Vogue Katy Perry spilled the beans on her relationship with John Mayer stating how crazy she is about him.
"I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind. ... Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds," said Perry.
After expressing so much of love for each other, the fans of the couple are confused by the break-up reports. E!online was the first to report about Katy and John's split but the reps of both the singers have maintained their silence on the issue.
Likewise until last week, the media was abuzz with the Katy and John engagement rumors. Katy was even spotted with a diamond ring on her finger on Feb. 19 when she stepped out for the Elle Style awards.Katy paired her sparkling rock with a Vivienne Westwood silk ensemble and she was all smiles while accepting the woman of year honor from the fashion magazine.
The "Walking on the Air" was first seen spotting the ring when she went out for a romantic valentine dine out with John at Sunset towers in Los Angeles. It is being said that John proposed to Katy on the V-day. However, contrary reports suggest that the couple did have a romantic V-Day but there was no proposal.
Let us know what you think about Katy Perry and John Mayer's relationship. Do you think they have split-up in real life or is it just another hoax?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone