Katy Perry and John Mayer Split: Hoax or Real?
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 4:15 PM EST
Have Katy Perry and John Mayer broken-up in reality? The reports suggest that things have gone ugly between the couple since last two weeks and it is Katy Perry who has pulled a plug on the relationship. However, there is no official confirmation to the news and there are still chances that the couple could be together.
Just a few weeks ago, a source close to Perry told the People's magazine that the couple is pretty happy and content in their relationship. The duo even released a song together, which was apparently a testament for their mad love for each other.
Moreover, in the July issue of Vogue Katy Perry spilled the beans on her relationship with John Mayer stating how crazy she is about him.
"I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind. ... Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds," said Perry.
After expressing so much of love for each other, the fans of the couple are confused by the break-up reports. E!online was the first to report about Katy and John's split but the reps of both the singers have maintained their silence on the issue.
Likewise until last week, the media was abuzz with the Katy and John engagement rumors. Katy was even spotted with a diamond ring on her finger on Feb. 19 when she stepped out for the Elle Style awards.Katy paired her sparkling rock with a Vivienne Westwood silk ensemble and she was all smiles while accepting the woman of year honor from the fashion magazine.
The "Walking on the Air" was first seen spotting the ring when she went out for a romantic valentine dine out with John at Sunset towers in Los Angeles. It is being said that John proposed to Katy on the V-day. However, contrary reports suggest that the couple did have a romantic V-Day but there was no proposal.
Let us know what you think about Katy Perry and John Mayer's relationship. Do you think they have split-up in real life or is it just another hoax?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu