Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom vs. Galaxy Note 3 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | February 27, 2014 3:38 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom or the Galaxy Note 3, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom comes with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Galaxy Note 3 comes with a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom comes with 125.5 x 63.5 x 15.4 mm dimensions and weighs 208 grams. The Galaxy Note 3 comes with 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm dimensions and weighs 168 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core cortex A9 processor and Pega-Dual +XMM6262 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is equipped with a 2.3 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jelly Bean operating system. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom has 1.5 GB of RAM whereas the Galaxy Note 3 has 3 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom sports a 16 MP primary camera with 10x optical zoom, optical image stabilization and Xenon flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.9 MP. The Galaxy Note 3 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom comes with a Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours on 3G. The Galaxy Note 3 comes with a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 21 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is priced at around AU $389.95. The Galaxy Note 3 4G LTE 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $699.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs. Nokia Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast