Khloe Kardashian Single Again After Rapper The Game Denies Any Link Up With Her; Says He Dated Kim Kardashian Once
By nidhi tewari | February 27, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Post her break up with Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has been spotted with rapper The Game on various occasions and the media has been abuzz with rumours that the two have a thing going on. However in his recent interview with BBC Radio 1 Extra, the rapper has denied any romantic interest in Khloe but has revealed that he actually had dated her elder sister Kim Kardashian briefly!
Khloe Kardashian and The Game have been spotted enjoying their night out a Los Angeles club a few weeks ago. The 29-year-old recently single Kardashian babe even posted a video of herself dancing and twerking on Twitter. For once, Khloe has let go off all her troubles and depression she faced post her break-up with Lamar Odom and reportedly danced the night away with The Game. There was speculation in the media that the two are romantically involved with each other and the rapper spent a whopping $13000 to pep up Khloe at the club.
However, the recent interview of rapper has revealed that he just considers Khloe as a friend. "Those are just rumours. It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. Me and Khloe are cool," The Game told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra, according to the Daily Mail.
The host then asked the rapper to further elaborate on his relation with Kim Kardashian and if the two were close to each other. "A little bit. A long time ago," replied The Game adding that the two went to McDonalds twice and "pulled up in a drive thru."
However the 34-year-old rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, did not seem very interested in revealing more details as he is good friends with Kanye West.
"You know what. I don't remember that time line. Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great," The Game added.
The Game further denied any linkups with Khloe adding that he has got a family back home and three kids. Don't know what Khloe would have to say after she gets to know about The Game's feelings about her? Looks like she is all single now and is not dating anyone. The reality television star is however enjoying her single status and has even appeared on the front page of Cosmopolitan magazine. Read more details here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery