Khloe Kardashian Single Again After Rapper The Game Denies Any Link Up With Her; Says He Dated Kim Kardashian Once
By nidhi tewari | February 27, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Post her break up with Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has been spotted with rapper The Game on various occasions and the media has been abuzz with rumours that the two have a thing going on. However in his recent interview with BBC Radio 1 Extra, the rapper has denied any romantic interest in Khloe but has revealed that he actually had dated her elder sister Kim Kardashian briefly!
Khloe Kardashian and The Game have been spotted enjoying their night out a Los Angeles club a few weeks ago. The 29-year-old recently single Kardashian babe even posted a video of herself dancing and twerking on Twitter. For once, Khloe has let go off all her troubles and depression she faced post her break-up with Lamar Odom and reportedly danced the night away with The Game. There was speculation in the media that the two are romantically involved with each other and the rapper spent a whopping $13000 to pep up Khloe at the club.
However, the recent interview of rapper has revealed that he just considers Khloe as a friend. "Those are just rumours. It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. Me and Khloe are cool," The Game told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra, according to the Daily Mail.
The host then asked the rapper to further elaborate on his relation with Kim Kardashian and if the two were close to each other. "A little bit. A long time ago," replied The Game adding that the two went to McDonalds twice and "pulled up in a drive thru."
However the 34-year-old rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, did not seem very interested in revealing more details as he is good friends with Kanye West.
"You know what. I don't remember that time line. Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great," The Game added.
The Game further denied any linkups with Khloe adding that he has got a family back home and three kids. Don't know what Khloe would have to say after she gets to know about The Game's feelings about her? Looks like she is all single now and is not dating anyone. The reality television star is however enjoying her single status and has even appeared on the front page of Cosmopolitan magazine. Read more details here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points