Khloe Kardashian Single Again After Rapper The Game Denies Any Link Up With Her; Says He Dated Kim Kardashian Once
By nidhi tewari | February 27, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Post her break up with Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has been spotted with rapper The Game on various occasions and the media has been abuzz with rumours that the two have a thing going on. However in his recent interview with BBC Radio 1 Extra, the rapper has denied any romantic interest in Khloe but has revealed that he actually had dated her elder sister Kim Kardashian briefly!
Khloe Kardashian and The Game have been spotted enjoying their night out a Los Angeles club a few weeks ago. The 29-year-old recently single Kardashian babe even posted a video of herself dancing and twerking on Twitter. For once, Khloe has let go off all her troubles and depression she faced post her break-up with Lamar Odom and reportedly danced the night away with The Game. There was speculation in the media that the two are romantically involved with each other and the rapper spent a whopping $13000 to pep up Khloe at the club.
However, the recent interview of rapper has revealed that he just considers Khloe as a friend. "Those are just rumours. It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. Me and Khloe are cool," The Game told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra, according to the Daily Mail.
The host then asked the rapper to further elaborate on his relation with Kim Kardashian and if the two were close to each other. "A little bit. A long time ago," replied The Game adding that the two went to McDonalds twice and "pulled up in a drive thru."
However the 34-year-old rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, did not seem very interested in revealing more details as he is good friends with Kanye West.
"You know what. I don't remember that time line. Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great," The Game added.
The Game further denied any linkups with Khloe adding that he has got a family back home and three kids. Don't know what Khloe would have to say after she gets to know about The Game's feelings about her? Looks like she is all single now and is not dating anyone. The reality television star is however enjoying her single status and has even appeared on the front page of Cosmopolitan magazine. Read more details here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report