Khloe Kardashian Single Again After Rapper The Game Denies Any Link Up With Her; Says He Dated Kim Kardashian Once
By nidhi tewari | February 27, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Post her break up with Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has been spotted with rapper The Game on various occasions and the media has been abuzz with rumours that the two have a thing going on. However in his recent interview with BBC Radio 1 Extra, the rapper has denied any romantic interest in Khloe but has revealed that he actually had dated her elder sister Kim Kardashian briefly!
Khloe Kardashian and The Game have been spotted enjoying their night out a Los Angeles club a few weeks ago. The 29-year-old recently single Kardashian babe even posted a video of herself dancing and twerking on Twitter. For once, Khloe has let go off all her troubles and depression she faced post her break-up with Lamar Odom and reportedly danced the night away with The Game. There was speculation in the media that the two are romantically involved with each other and the rapper spent a whopping $13000 to pep up Khloe at the club.
However, the recent interview of rapper has revealed that he just considers Khloe as a friend. "Those are just rumours. It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. Me and Khloe are cool," The Game told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra, according to the Daily Mail.
The host then asked the rapper to further elaborate on his relation with Kim Kardashian and if the two were close to each other. "A little bit. A long time ago," replied The Game adding that the two went to McDonalds twice and "pulled up in a drive thru."
However the 34-year-old rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, did not seem very interested in revealing more details as he is good friends with Kanye West.
"You know what. I don't remember that time line. Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great," The Game added.
The Game further denied any linkups with Khloe adding that he has got a family back home and three kids. Don't know what Khloe would have to say after she gets to know about The Game's feelings about her? Looks like she is all single now and is not dating anyone. The reality television star is however enjoying her single status and has even appeared on the front page of Cosmopolitan magazine. Read more details here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate