Khloe Kardashian Single Again After Rapper The Game Denies Any Link Up With Her; Says He Dated Kim Kardashian Once
By nidhi tewari | February 27, 2014 3:23 PM EST
Post her break up with Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian has been spotted with rapper The Game on various occasions and the media has been abuzz with rumours that the two have a thing going on. However in his recent interview with BBC Radio 1 Extra, the rapper has denied any romantic interest in Khloe but has revealed that he actually had dated her elder sister Kim Kardashian briefly!
Khloe Kardashian and The Game have been spotted enjoying their night out a Los Angeles club a few weeks ago. The 29-year-old recently single Kardashian babe even posted a video of herself dancing and twerking on Twitter. For once, Khloe has let go off all her troubles and depression she faced post her break-up with Lamar Odom and reportedly danced the night away with The Game. There was speculation in the media that the two are romantically involved with each other and the rapper spent a whopping $13000 to pep up Khloe at the club.
However, the recent interview of rapper has revealed that he just considers Khloe as a friend. "Those are just rumours. It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. Me and Khloe are cool," The Game told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra, according to the Daily Mail.
The host then asked the rapper to further elaborate on his relation with Kim Kardashian and if the two were close to each other. "A little bit. A long time ago," replied The Game adding that the two went to McDonalds twice and "pulled up in a drive thru."
However the 34-year-old rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, did not seem very interested in revealing more details as he is good friends with Kanye West.
"You know what. I don't remember that time line. Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great," The Game added.
The Game further denied any linkups with Khloe adding that he has got a family back home and three kids. Don't know what Khloe would have to say after she gets to know about The Game's feelings about her? Looks like she is all single now and is not dating anyone. The reality television star is however enjoying her single status and has even appeared on the front page of Cosmopolitan magazine. Read more details here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?