'2 Broke Girls' Star Kat Dennings Bares Her Curves to Tape an Appearance on the 'Late Show with David Letterman'
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | February 27, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Almost always clad in her waitress uniform, actress Kat Dennings surprised her fans when she bared her curves to tape an appearance on "The Late Show with Letterman" to promote the third season finale of "2 Broke Girls" in New York City on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Show host, actress Kat Dennings, arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Dennings, before going to the show, shared an image on Twitter with co-star Beth Behrs.
— Kat Dennings (@OfficialKat) Feb. 24, 2014
The 27-year-old actress wore a dark blue dress with plunging neckline that reveals a great deal of her chest. According to Daily Mail, the weather in New York may have been chilly but Dennings didn't show any signs of feeling cold. Dennings, nevertheless, did eventually cover her ensemble with a wool coat.
In other news, a report from Huffington Post said that during the conversation with David Letterman at the "Late Show," the actress explained how Two Broke Girls helped her get some immediate treatment in an emergency room after she cut her hand with a butcher knife.
"My mom goes up to the lady and goes, 'Um, I don't know if you watch television, [but] my daughter has a very bad flesh wound and she's on a show on CBS," Dennings said. "And the lady actually knew it and she took me in. But isn't it messed up ... that I, because I'm on a show, got to go before everybody else? It's messed up."
Hollywod.com reported that Dennings was cleaning the knife when her hand slipped and the blade cut her finger to the bone.
"I was cleaning a butcher knife... and there was something, kind of, on it, and I was applying pressure and I slipped, and like, fell into the knife. It was horrible... It was also my right hand, which is my dominate hand... I saw my own bone. I was a mess. The next day I had my first rehearsal to host the People's Choice Awards and I was like, 'Oh, this is great, I'm going to have to host this thing with one hand..." Dennings explained.
Hollywood.com added that Dennings managed to hide the injury at the Hollywood ceremony in January by asking her stylist to dress up her hand with black gauze. Also, she had on a diamond bracelet to match her dress.
Meanwhile, while Dennings was with David Letterman at the "Late Show", the actress' co-star Behrs was across town at the Entertainment Tonight studios.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop