'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline Interrupts Katherine's Moment with Stefan, Watch Sneak Peek Video For Episode 14 'No Exit'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 27, 2014 2:42 PM EST
"Vampire Diaries" fans are teased with a released sneak peek video for the CW TV series' return episode from the brief hiatus due to the Olympics. The "Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 14 "No Exit" sneak peek video shows how Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) in Elena's body is enjoying another moment with Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) as they study history but Caroline (Candice Accola) arrives making Katherine disappointed that the opportunity to have Stefan to herself got interrupted.
The sneak peek video in the TV Line report reveal how determined Katherine is when it comes to winning back Stefan and she grabbed the opportunity to spend time with him as they studied history together. Katherine may have got carried away when she slipped too much history knowledge but she was quick to cover up the mistake.
"Holy Roman Empire?" Stefan asked Elena/Katherine while holding the textbook and looking comfortable on the couch. Katherine was confident to give her response: "Not really an empire, but 1648."
However, Stefan informed Katherine that the answer she gave will not give her a perfect score in the test which made Katherine insist her answer was right and check the textbook herself. "No, no, no. The book says 1806," Stefan corrects with Katherine's hand placed on his shoulder and leaning in to have a look at the textbook.
Katherine continued to defend her answer by informing Stefan that the empire truly ended in 1648. Stefan had a confused look on his face and Katherine realized that she gave out too much information so she quickly covered it up. "I may have done a paper on the Holy Roman Empire in high school," Katherine stated.
Katherine's explanation convinced Stefan to let go of the discussion which made her sigh with relief but the doorbell rang interrupting her moment with Stefan. The doppelganger gets more disappointed when she finds out who is at the door.
"Caroline's here. I asked the sheriff to help me track down Damon," Stefan declared before standing up to open the door leaving Katherine with an annoyed look on her face. Click HERE to watch the episode's sneak peek video.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 returns with Episode 14 titled "No Exit" on Thursday night, February 27, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Spotted Hanging Out with 'Captain America' Actor Chris Evans at Daytona 500 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales