'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline Interrupts Katherine's Moment with Stefan, Watch Sneak Peek Video For Episode 14 'No Exit'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 27, 2014 2:42 PM EST
"Vampire Diaries" fans are teased with a released sneak peek video for the CW TV series' return episode from the brief hiatus due to the Olympics. The "Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 14 "No Exit" sneak peek video shows how Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) in Elena's body is enjoying another moment with Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) as they study history but Caroline (Candice Accola) arrives making Katherine disappointed that the opportunity to have Stefan to herself got interrupted.
The sneak peek video in the TV Line report reveal how determined Katherine is when it comes to winning back Stefan and she grabbed the opportunity to spend time with him as they studied history together. Katherine may have got carried away when she slipped too much history knowledge but she was quick to cover up the mistake.
"Holy Roman Empire?" Stefan asked Elena/Katherine while holding the textbook and looking comfortable on the couch. Katherine was confident to give her response: "Not really an empire, but 1648."
However, Stefan informed Katherine that the answer she gave will not give her a perfect score in the test which made Katherine insist her answer was right and check the textbook herself. "No, no, no. The book says 1806," Stefan corrects with Katherine's hand placed on his shoulder and leaning in to have a look at the textbook.
Katherine continued to defend her answer by informing Stefan that the empire truly ended in 1648. Stefan had a confused look on his face and Katherine realized that she gave out too much information so she quickly covered it up. "I may have done a paper on the Holy Roman Empire in high school," Katherine stated.
Katherine's explanation convinced Stefan to let go of the discussion which made her sigh with relief but the doorbell rang interrupting her moment with Stefan. The doppelganger gets more disappointed when she finds out who is at the door.
"Caroline's here. I asked the sheriff to help me track down Damon," Stefan declared before standing up to open the door leaving Katherine with an annoyed look on her face. Click HERE to watch the episode's sneak peek video.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 returns with Episode 14 titled "No Exit" on Thursday night, February 27, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Spotted Hanging Out with 'Captain America' Actor Chris Evans at Daytona 500 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine