'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline Interrupts Katherine's Moment with Stefan, Watch Sneak Peek Video For Episode 14 'No Exit'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 27, 2014 2:42 PM EST
"Vampire Diaries" fans are teased with a released sneak peek video for the CW TV series' return episode from the brief hiatus due to the Olympics. The "Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 14 "No Exit" sneak peek video shows how Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) in Elena's body is enjoying another moment with Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) as they study history but Caroline (Candice Accola) arrives making Katherine disappointed that the opportunity to have Stefan to herself got interrupted.
The sneak peek video in the TV Line report reveal how determined Katherine is when it comes to winning back Stefan and she grabbed the opportunity to spend time with him as they studied history together. Katherine may have got carried away when she slipped too much history knowledge but she was quick to cover up the mistake.
"Holy Roman Empire?" Stefan asked Elena/Katherine while holding the textbook and looking comfortable on the couch. Katherine was confident to give her response: "Not really an empire, but 1648."
However, Stefan informed Katherine that the answer she gave will not give her a perfect score in the test which made Katherine insist her answer was right and check the textbook herself. "No, no, no. The book says 1806," Stefan corrects with Katherine's hand placed on his shoulder and leaning in to have a look at the textbook.
Katherine continued to defend her answer by informing Stefan that the empire truly ended in 1648. Stefan had a confused look on his face and Katherine realized that she gave out too much information so she quickly covered it up. "I may have done a paper on the Holy Roman Empire in high school," Katherine stated.
Katherine's explanation convinced Stefan to let go of the discussion which made her sigh with relief but the doorbell rang interrupting her moment with Stefan. The doppelganger gets more disappointed when she finds out who is at the door.
"Caroline's here. I asked the sheriff to help me track down Damon," Stefan declared before standing up to open the door leaving Katherine with an annoyed look on her face. Click HERE to watch the episode's sneak peek video.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 returns with Episode 14 titled "No Exit" on Thursday night, February 27, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Spotted Hanging Out with 'Captain America' Actor Chris Evans at Daytona 500 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown