Truth Behind Katy Perry & John Mayer Break-Up 2014: Top 4 Shocking Facts about Their On and Off Relationship
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 1:40 PM EST
The buzz is that Katy Perry and John Mayer have pulled a plug on their relationship. Reportedly, the spilt has happened in the last few days and in addition Katy Perry's stressful tour schedule has taken a toll on their relationship. E! Online was the first to report the couple's alleged spilt stating it was perhaps Katy's choice to walk out of the relationship. Let us look at the facts of the Katy Perry and John Mayer break-up and what led to it:
Katy Perry as the decision maker
Katy Perry and John Mayer have been in a relationship for two years and on many occasions they have taken a break from each other. However, this time if the sources are to be believed than Katy has finally moved out of the relationship. Perry has been travelling alone to her recent trips to Milan and London, which has further added fuel to the break-up rumors. Throwing light on the couple's relationship status an insider revealed to US Weekly, "Not sure how long it will last this time but yes, it is off for now."
The break-up rumors are shocking
Rumors of couple's engagement went rampant when last week Katy was spotted with a huge rock on her finger. Media speculated that Mayer has finally proposed to Katy and soon it all led to marriage stories. However, media and fans are shocked by the alleged break- up rumors and fans tweeted that they are always confused when it comes to Katy and John Mayer's relationship.
@leannebayley tweeted on Feb 26, "Seriously we can't keep up with Katy Perry and John Mayer - one minute we're hearing that they're engaged, and now it's thought that the pair have SPLIT. Celebrity news & gossip as and when it happen."
John Mayer is not spotted with Perry anymore
Katy has been spotted solo on many events and recently she was seen at Miley Cyrus's concert where she gave a big smooch to Liam Hemsworth's ex.
Katy Perry And John Mayer have split a number of times
At the very onset of their relationship, Katy and John had broken up due to unknown reasons. But they rekindled their relationship last March and were reportedly going smooth.
Let us know what you think about John Mayer and Katy Perry's split. Do you think they are going get back with each other or continue on ahead the single path?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?