Truth Behind Katy Perry & John Mayer Break-Up 2014: Top 4 Shocking Facts about Their On and Off Relationship
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 1:40 PM EST
The buzz is that Katy Perry and John Mayer have pulled a plug on their relationship. Reportedly, the spilt has happened in the last few days and in addition Katy Perry's stressful tour schedule has taken a toll on their relationship. E! Online was the first to report the couple's alleged spilt stating it was perhaps Katy's choice to walk out of the relationship. Let us look at the facts of the Katy Perry and John Mayer break-up and what led to it:
Katy Perry as the decision maker
Katy Perry and John Mayer have been in a relationship for two years and on many occasions they have taken a break from each other. However, this time if the sources are to be believed than Katy has finally moved out of the relationship. Perry has been travelling alone to her recent trips to Milan and London, which has further added fuel to the break-up rumors. Throwing light on the couple's relationship status an insider revealed to US Weekly, "Not sure how long it will last this time but yes, it is off for now."
The break-up rumors are shocking
Rumors of couple's engagement went rampant when last week Katy was spotted with a huge rock on her finger. Media speculated that Mayer has finally proposed to Katy and soon it all led to marriage stories. However, media and fans are shocked by the alleged break- up rumors and fans tweeted that they are always confused when it comes to Katy and John Mayer's relationship.
@leannebayley tweeted on Feb 26, "Seriously we can't keep up with Katy Perry and John Mayer - one minute we're hearing that they're engaged, and now it's thought that the pair have SPLIT. Celebrity news & gossip as and when it happen."
John Mayer is not spotted with Perry anymore
Katy has been spotted solo on many events and recently she was seen at Miley Cyrus's concert where she gave a big smooch to Liam Hemsworth's ex.
Katy Perry And John Mayer have split a number of times
At the very onset of their relationship, Katy and John had broken up due to unknown reasons. But they rekindled their relationship last March and were reportedly going smooth.
Let us know what you think about John Mayer and Katy Perry's split. Do you think they are going get back with each other or continue on ahead the single path?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports