Truth Behind Katy Perry & John Mayer Break-Up 2014: Top 4 Shocking Facts about Their On and Off Relationship
By Sonalee singh | February 27, 2014 1:40 PM EST
The buzz is that Katy Perry and John Mayer have pulled a plug on their relationship. Reportedly, the spilt has happened in the last few days and in addition Katy Perry's stressful tour schedule has taken a toll on their relationship. E! Online was the first to report the couple's alleged spilt stating it was perhaps Katy's choice to walk out of the relationship. Let us look at the facts of the Katy Perry and John Mayer break-up and what led to it:
Katy Perry as the decision maker
Katy Perry and John Mayer have been in a relationship for two years and on many occasions they have taken a break from each other. However, this time if the sources are to be believed than Katy has finally moved out of the relationship. Perry has been travelling alone to her recent trips to Milan and London, which has further added fuel to the break-up rumors. Throwing light on the couple's relationship status an insider revealed to US Weekly, "Not sure how long it will last this time but yes, it is off for now."
The break-up rumors are shocking
Rumors of couple's engagement went rampant when last week Katy was spotted with a huge rock on her finger. Media speculated that Mayer has finally proposed to Katy and soon it all led to marriage stories. However, media and fans are shocked by the alleged break- up rumors and fans tweeted that they are always confused when it comes to Katy and John Mayer's relationship.
@leannebayley tweeted on Feb 26, "Seriously we can't keep up with Katy Perry and John Mayer - one minute we're hearing that they're engaged, and now it's thought that the pair have SPLIT. Celebrity news & gossip as and when it happen."
John Mayer is not spotted with Perry anymore
Katy has been spotted solo on many events and recently she was seen at Miley Cyrus's concert where she gave a big smooch to Liam Hemsworth's ex.
Katy Perry And John Mayer have split a number of times
At the very onset of their relationship, Katy and John had broken up due to unknown reasons. But they rekindled their relationship last March and were reportedly going smooth.
Let us know what you think about John Mayer and Katy Perry's split. Do you think they are going get back with each other or continue on ahead the single path?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date