Want a Piece of Ryan Gosling's Flesh? Disgusting Fandom: Eat Celebrity Meat—Weird Lab Mixes Celebrity Tissues with Animal Meat
By charmaine corne clutton | February 27, 2014 1:15 PM EST
The new fad that is making rounds over the Internet is enough to disgust any fan. According to Slate.com, a site called Bites Lab is claiming that they get celebrity tissue samples from celebrities and isolates the muscle stem cells, growing meat in "proprietary bioreactors." The meat that is cultivated is later made into artisanal salami.
"We mix celebrity and animal meats, grown in house through a proprietary culturing process, into curated salami blends. Our process yields high-quality, luxury protein, in a sustainable manner that eliminates the environmental and ethical concerns associated with traditional livestock production," stated Bites Lab in its Web site.
Mixing celebrity tissues with animal meat to remove the ethical concerns? Fans are yet to react to absurd marketing campaign. In fact, most fans are wishing that the announcement is just some sort of screwed up marketing scheme to attract traffic to some ad or service. Unfortunately, the Web site is yet to clarify their statement about celebrity meat. Hence, fans all over the world are still stuck with the horror of eating their famous idol's meat mixed with animal flesh.
Others are blaming the viral marketer Thunderclap for supporting the absurd marketing idea. In Twitter, Thunderclap seemed to 'favorite' a post about the hashtag, #EatCelebrityMeat.
Too bad most of us have a bad image of artisanal salami now. On the bright side, maybe it would be good for die-hard fans to get a piece of Ryan Gosling's flesh? Or maybe Brad Pitt's meat? Or perhaps even Miley Cyrus' body?
In other disconcerting news, a 38-year old woman is trying in as much as she can to look, and act like Mattel's famous product, Barbie. The 38-year old has gone extensive measures to embody Barbie by getting hypnotherapy to 'dumb her down.'
"I want people to treat me like a sex doll," said Blondie Bennett in an interview when asked why she wanted to become the next human Barbie doll. Bennett claims that she is already dumbing down from all the hypnotherapy she has been undergoing. She claims that she always gets confused and mixes up a lot of things now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]