Want a Piece of Ryan Gosling's Flesh? Disgusting Fandom: Eat Celebrity Meat—Weird Lab Mixes Celebrity Tissues with Animal Meat
By charmaine corne clutton | February 27, 2014 1:15 PM EST
The new fad that is making rounds over the Internet is enough to disgust any fan. According to Slate.com, a site called Bites Lab is claiming that they get celebrity tissue samples from celebrities and isolates the muscle stem cells, growing meat in "proprietary bioreactors." The meat that is cultivated is later made into artisanal salami.
"We mix celebrity and animal meats, grown in house through a proprietary culturing process, into curated salami blends. Our process yields high-quality, luxury protein, in a sustainable manner that eliminates the environmental and ethical concerns associated with traditional livestock production," stated Bites Lab in its Web site.
Mixing celebrity tissues with animal meat to remove the ethical concerns? Fans are yet to react to absurd marketing campaign. In fact, most fans are wishing that the announcement is just some sort of screwed up marketing scheme to attract traffic to some ad or service. Unfortunately, the Web site is yet to clarify their statement about celebrity meat. Hence, fans all over the world are still stuck with the horror of eating their famous idol's meat mixed with animal flesh.
Others are blaming the viral marketer Thunderclap for supporting the absurd marketing idea. In Twitter, Thunderclap seemed to 'favorite' a post about the hashtag, #EatCelebrityMeat.
Too bad most of us have a bad image of artisanal salami now. On the bright side, maybe it would be good for die-hard fans to get a piece of Ryan Gosling's flesh? Or maybe Brad Pitt's meat? Or perhaps even Miley Cyrus' body?
In other disconcerting news, a 38-year old woman is trying in as much as she can to look, and act like Mattel's famous product, Barbie. The 38-year old has gone extensive measures to embody Barbie by getting hypnotherapy to 'dumb her down.'
"I want people to treat me like a sex doll," said Blondie Bennett in an interview when asked why she wanted to become the next human Barbie doll. Bennett claims that she is already dumbing down from all the hypnotherapy she has been undergoing. She claims that she always gets confused and mixes up a lot of things now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions