Criminal Minds Season 9 Spoilers: Sneak Peeks and Previews of 3 Episodes and an NAACP Award Win
By Gel Galang | February 27, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Criminal Minds Season 9 is getting back in gear after the 200th episode, as well as the Valentine's episode wherein viewers saw a new dynamic and a new kind of unsub in the form of an old married couple.
For Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 16, titled Gabby, the team will have to race against time to find a missing four-year-old girl in Mississippi. According to Broadway World, this is a pretty special episode, since Thomas Gibson, who also plays Agent Aaron Hotchner in Criminal Minds, has taken the directorial lead.
In addition, The Bold and the Beautiful star Ashley Jones is guest-starring as the missing girl's mother. A promo video has already been released, which you can view below.
Starting off the episodes for March is "Persuasion." Spoiler TV has spotted the press release for this Criminal Minds episode, which states that the BAU team will be following the trail of an unsub who has left drown victims in the Las Vegas Desert.
The week after, the BAU team will be faced with a baffling case wherein the bodies of victims seem to bear both animal and bite marks. Also, Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) and Garcia (Kristin Vangsness) are prepping for a fitness test that they need to pass in the company, but need to hide it from Morgan (Shemar Moore).
NAACP award bagged by Criminal Minds writer
Back in 2013, Janine Sherman Barrois, writer for Criminal Minds, was nominated at the 45th NAACP for the category of Writing in a Dramatic Series.
This time, it was just announced that Barrois had won the nomination for the episode "Strange Fruit," according to LA Times. Barrois was up against the writers of Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and SouthLAnd.
This is not Barrois's first time dealing with an award for writing. During her stint in ER, where she worked for four seasons, she was nominated for a HUMANITIAS Prize for one episode and has, since then, worked in Third Watch, The PJ's, The Jamie Foxx Show, and eventually Criminal Minds.
Mid-last year, Barrois has also been reported by Deadline to have signed an overall deal with ABC studios, the one behind Criminal Minds, for a two-year deal. Not only will this mean the continuation of the ninth season for the show, but possibly the imminent assurance of a Criminal Minds Season 10 renewal? After the successful 200th episode, it may not be an odd bet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast