Criminal Minds Season 9 Spoilers: Sneak Peeks and Previews of 3 Episodes and an NAACP Award Win
By Gel Galang | February 27, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Criminal Minds Season 9 is getting back in gear after the 200th episode, as well as the Valentine's episode wherein viewers saw a new dynamic and a new kind of unsub in the form of an old married couple.
For Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 16, titled Gabby, the team will have to race against time to find a missing four-year-old girl in Mississippi. According to Broadway World, this is a pretty special episode, since Thomas Gibson, who also plays Agent Aaron Hotchner in Criminal Minds, has taken the directorial lead.
In addition, The Bold and the Beautiful star Ashley Jones is guest-starring as the missing girl's mother. A promo video has already been released, which you can view below.
Starting off the episodes for March is "Persuasion." Spoiler TV has spotted the press release for this Criminal Minds episode, which states that the BAU team will be following the trail of an unsub who has left drown victims in the Las Vegas Desert.
The week after, the BAU team will be faced with a baffling case wherein the bodies of victims seem to bear both animal and bite marks. Also, Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) and Garcia (Kristin Vangsness) are prepping for a fitness test that they need to pass in the company, but need to hide it from Morgan (Shemar Moore).
NAACP award bagged by Criminal Minds writer
Back in 2013, Janine Sherman Barrois, writer for Criminal Minds, was nominated at the 45th NAACP for the category of Writing in a Dramatic Series.
This time, it was just announced that Barrois had won the nomination for the episode "Strange Fruit," according to LA Times. Barrois was up against the writers of Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and SouthLAnd.
This is not Barrois's first time dealing with an award for writing. During her stint in ER, where she worked for four seasons, she was nominated for a HUMANITIAS Prize for one episode and has, since then, worked in Third Watch, The PJ's, The Jamie Foxx Show, and eventually Criminal Minds.
Mid-last year, Barrois has also been reported by Deadline to have signed an overall deal with ABC studios, the one behind Criminal Minds, for a two-year deal. Not only will this mean the continuation of the ninth season for the show, but possibly the imminent assurance of a Criminal Minds Season 10 renewal? After the successful 200th episode, it may not be an odd bet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery