Criminal Minds Season 9 Spoilers: Sneak Peeks and Previews of 3 Episodes and an NAACP Award Win
By Gel Galang | February 27, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Criminal Minds Season 9 is getting back in gear after the 200th episode, as well as the Valentine's episode wherein viewers saw a new dynamic and a new kind of unsub in the form of an old married couple.
For Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 16, titled Gabby, the team will have to race against time to find a missing four-year-old girl in Mississippi. According to Broadway World, this is a pretty special episode, since Thomas Gibson, who also plays Agent Aaron Hotchner in Criminal Minds, has taken the directorial lead.
In addition, The Bold and the Beautiful star Ashley Jones is guest-starring as the missing girl's mother. A promo video has already been released, which you can view below.
Starting off the episodes for March is "Persuasion." Spoiler TV has spotted the press release for this Criminal Minds episode, which states that the BAU team will be following the trail of an unsub who has left drown victims in the Las Vegas Desert.
The week after, the BAU team will be faced with a baffling case wherein the bodies of victims seem to bear both animal and bite marks. Also, Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) and Garcia (Kristin Vangsness) are prepping for a fitness test that they need to pass in the company, but need to hide it from Morgan (Shemar Moore).
NAACP award bagged by Criminal Minds writer
Back in 2013, Janine Sherman Barrois, writer for Criminal Minds, was nominated at the 45th NAACP for the category of Writing in a Dramatic Series.
This time, it was just announced that Barrois had won the nomination for the episode "Strange Fruit," according to LA Times. Barrois was up against the writers of Grey's Anatomy, Scandal and SouthLAnd.
This is not Barrois's first time dealing with an award for writing. During her stint in ER, where she worked for four seasons, she was nominated for a HUMANITIAS Prize for one episode and has, since then, worked in Third Watch, The PJ's, The Jamie Foxx Show, and eventually Criminal Minds.
Mid-last year, Barrois has also been reported by Deadline to have signed an overall deal with ABC studios, the one behind Criminal Minds, for a two-year deal. Not only will this mean the continuation of the ninth season for the show, but possibly the imminent assurance of a Criminal Minds Season 10 renewal? After the successful 200th episode, it may not be an odd bet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan