NBA Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Clippers Live Streaming Info
By James Patrick Quizon | February 27, 2014 12:43 PM EST
The Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Clippers are two of the high-scoring teams in the league. The high-octane offense of both squads will be tested Wednesday night as the teams match-up in one of the marquee match-up of the day.
NBA: San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets
Houston averages 106.5 points per game or third in the entire NBA while Los Angeles logs in 107.3 points per game or second in the league.
The Rockets have won eight of their last nine games including back-to-back wins in the last two on the road. They won against the Phoenix Suns, 115-112 last Sunday and blew out the Sacramento Kings, 129-103 on Wednesday.
James Harden had 43 points for Houston in the Kings win despite not playing in the fourth quarter. Dwight Howard added 20 points and 11 rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Clippers are just 4-4 in their last 8 games although they have won the last two including a huge win, 125-117 over rivals Oklahoma City Thunder.
Five starters scored in double-figures for the Clippers, which had their team play in full display with a total of 26 assists. Jamal Crawford top-scored with 36 points while Matt Barnes contributed 24 points and Blake Griffin with 20 points against the Thunder.
In their next game, L.A. did even better sharing the ball with 34 assists. It reflected with another scattered scoring with seven players in double-digits points led again by Crawford with 24 points.
The Clippers (39-20) are two games off the Rockets (39-18) in the West standings and have won 8 of the last 10 games vs. Houston.
Watch the Rockets vs. Clippers via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Houston Rockets (+5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (222.0)
Game time: 2:30 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread
Houston Rockets Trends
- The Rockets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. West teams
- The Rockets are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Rockets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- The Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Clippers are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games vs. Houston
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Emmys 2014 Projected Winners: Betting Odds Favour “Orange is the New Black”, “Breaking Bad”
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown