NBA Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Clippers Live Streaming Info
By James Patrick Quizon | February 27, 2014 12:43 PM EST
The Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Clippers are two of the high-scoring teams in the league. The high-octane offense of both squads will be tested Wednesday night as the teams match-up in one of the marquee match-up of the day.
NBA: San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets
Houston averages 106.5 points per game or third in the entire NBA while Los Angeles logs in 107.3 points per game or second in the league.
The Rockets have won eight of their last nine games including back-to-back wins in the last two on the road. They won against the Phoenix Suns, 115-112 last Sunday and blew out the Sacramento Kings, 129-103 on Wednesday.
James Harden had 43 points for Houston in the Kings win despite not playing in the fourth quarter. Dwight Howard added 20 points and 11 rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Clippers are just 4-4 in their last 8 games although they have won the last two including a huge win, 125-117 over rivals Oklahoma City Thunder.
Five starters scored in double-figures for the Clippers, which had their team play in full display with a total of 26 assists. Jamal Crawford top-scored with 36 points while Matt Barnes contributed 24 points and Blake Griffin with 20 points against the Thunder.
In their next game, L.A. did even better sharing the ball with 34 assists. It reflected with another scattered scoring with seven players in double-digits points led again by Crawford with 24 points.
The Clippers (39-20) are two games off the Rockets (39-18) in the West standings and have won 8 of the last 10 games vs. Houston.
Watch the Rockets vs. Clippers via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Houston Rockets (+5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (222.0)
Game time: 2:30 pm AEDT
Betting Against the Spread
Houston Rockets Trends
- The Rockets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. West teams
- The Rockets are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games vs. Pacific division teams
- The Rockets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road
Los Angeles Clippers Trends
- The Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after a win
- The Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. Southwest division teams
- The Clippers are 5-15 ATS in their last 20 games vs. Houston
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Men’s & Women’s 100m Final, Athletics Schedule & Results Day 2
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal