'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6: Peter Thomas Behind His Rent, Kordell Stewart a Monster, Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Separated?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 27, 2014 12:20 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas, has recently been named in a lawsuit for an alleged $100,000 unpaid back rent. Thomas reportedly insisted that it was a "misunderstanding" at first, but now he turns the tables, saying he has always been on time with his rent payments for Bar One and the landlords are actually the ones who should pay him money.
Thomas said his landlords did not pay the monthly payments he made for more than a year resulting to a foreclosure case for Bar One. "They were upside down on the property but I wasn't aware of that until I got the letter from the bank saying not to give them money anymore," Thomas said. "Shortly after that, it went into foreclosure," he added.
Thomas went on saying the property will be on the market soon and that he plans to purchase it with a group of people. However, it is not the first time Thomas had rental issues. According to reports, he was previously served an eviction notice by another landlord, Boye Architecture in 2010, but it is unclear how the case was resolved. Glenwood East Apartments also served him an eviction notice in 2009, but the case was dismissed.
Meanwhile, Phaedra Parks and husband Apollo Nida have reportedly been living separately, not having been photographed together since November of 2013. Note that Nida was arrested on Jan 24 and is awaiting trial on March 25. Meanwhile, Parks launches her book, "Secrets of a Southern Belle," as Nida goes on gigs, including one in South Carolina where he was seen with different women at a nightclub on Valentine's Day. Nida said that it was only a misunderstanding. He has been in Atlanta most of the time recently because his bail terms require that he ask permission from the courts if he wants to leave Georgia.
On a separate report, Porsha Stewart just called her former husband Kordell Stewart "a monster" after seeing the clip of his appearance on next week's episode. Peter asked Kordell about how Porsha found out he had filed for divorce on Twitter, to which Kordell replied: "That's a lie. She asked me to file for divorce three months in advance on a consistent basis. She saw it on Twitter but she knew it was coming. It was just a matter of time. All this victimized mentality? Trust me, she knows what it is!"
Porsha told Andy Cohen that it's the same monster she was married to and the she felt backstabbed by it. She said Kordell had criticised her parenting of former stepson Syre. But at the end of the day, she's glad she's in a whole other place now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots