'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6: Peter Thomas Behind His Rent, Kordell Stewart a Monster, Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Separated?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 27, 2014 12:20 PM EST
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Cynthia Bailey's husband, Peter Thomas, has recently been named in a lawsuit for an alleged $100,000 unpaid back rent. Thomas reportedly insisted that it was a "misunderstanding" at first, but now he turns the tables, saying he has always been on time with his rent payments for Bar One and the landlords are actually the ones who should pay him money.
Thomas said his landlords did not pay the monthly payments he made for more than a year resulting to a foreclosure case for Bar One. "They were upside down on the property but I wasn't aware of that until I got the letter from the bank saying not to give them money anymore," Thomas said. "Shortly after that, it went into foreclosure," he added.
Thomas went on saying the property will be on the market soon and that he plans to purchase it with a group of people. However, it is not the first time Thomas had rental issues. According to reports, he was previously served an eviction notice by another landlord, Boye Architecture in 2010, but it is unclear how the case was resolved. Glenwood East Apartments also served him an eviction notice in 2009, but the case was dismissed.
Meanwhile, Phaedra Parks and husband Apollo Nida have reportedly been living separately, not having been photographed together since November of 2013. Note that Nida was arrested on Jan 24 and is awaiting trial on March 25. Meanwhile, Parks launches her book, "Secrets of a Southern Belle," as Nida goes on gigs, including one in South Carolina where he was seen with different women at a nightclub on Valentine's Day. Nida said that it was only a misunderstanding. He has been in Atlanta most of the time recently because his bail terms require that he ask permission from the courts if he wants to leave Georgia.
On a separate report, Porsha Stewart just called her former husband Kordell Stewart "a monster" after seeing the clip of his appearance on next week's episode. Peter asked Kordell about how Porsha found out he had filed for divorce on Twitter, to which Kordell replied: "That's a lie. She asked me to file for divorce three months in advance on a consistent basis. She saw it on Twitter but she knew it was coming. It was just a matter of time. All this victimized mentality? Trust me, she knows what it is!"
Porsha told Andy Cohen that it's the same monster she was married to and the she felt backstabbed by it. She said Kordell had criticised her parenting of former stepson Syre. But at the end of the day, she's glad she's in a whole other place now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28