Pink-Haired Demi Lovato Thinks She Should Let It Go, Lashes Out on Haters
By Annie Dee | February 27, 2014 11:48 AM EST
Someone is seeing red - or fuchsia for the matter.
Demi Lovato rocked a fuchsia hair and let her punk rock streak shine on an energetic performance for her fans on Tuesday at the BB&T Centre in Sunrise, Florida as a part of her Neon Lights Tour. Demi Lovato brought the house down with pink hair, black slashed Lycra leggings and a black jacket with fringe as detailed by the Mail Online, showing off tiny bits of skin but creating an overall tough girl look that the fans loved. Completing her look that night was a black patent leather, lace-up boots.
Singer Demi Lovato poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
The "Let It Go" singer was certainly in her element, her megawatt singing prowess showing through every song she belted out. Aside from her voice, she communicated with her fans in each of her body movements.
Her performance in the whole tour wowed many of her fans but also generated a new legion of haters, both willing to air their views on the Internet. While Lovato embraced the love thrown to her by fans, she did not take the vile comments of haters sitting down.
However, on the same day, Lovato was also seen lashing out and standing up to her haters via Twitter as well. She puts it out there how she feels about the negativity and why it should end.
"'I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN AND YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GET ME DOWN!!!!' #storyofmyLIFE," tweeted the young singer actress.
"There's nothing more upsetting and hurtful than people having no regards to someone's private life and using the web to bring people down," reported Just Jared Jr. to which Lovato added, "The things people do can affect/hurt others. Even if you don't think I see things.. I'm not a celebrity, I'm an artist & most importantly human."
Her tweets cannot be considered false bravado either. Lovato had her fair share of controversies and scandals. However, time and again, the young artist always manages to get back on her feet. It can be remembered that she had entered rehab but she was still able to come back clean and focused, which are two qualities she required no less for her life to be as successful as it is today.
"Everyone on the team is required to stay clean and focused. It's not about trying to party," shared Lovato to TV show Extra.
"It's about putting on the best show and everyone needs to be in tip top shape. That's how it should be for every tour," added the singer in a report by Mirror UK earlier this month.
Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour started in Vancouver in February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef