'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | February 27, 2014 4:44 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 spoilers do not have much on what happens next to Patrick Jane and everyone on the Blake Association's kill chain. The last time it aired a new episode on CBS, Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman) was unarmed and in danger. Is Rigsby dead or alive? The series returns with a new episode airing on March 9.
Actor Simon Baker watches the Boston Celtics play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, California March 11, 2012. (Credit: Reuters)
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Mentalist Season 6. Read at your own risk.
Pruitt Taylor Vince reprises his role as J .J. LaRoche, Investigator with the Professional Standards Unit in The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13, titled, "Black Helicopters."
The Blake Association, which Red John led before he was killed by Patrick Jane (Simon Baker), is hunting Jane and all the others who took the organization down. The group still exists, and the members are out to avenge their losses. Who gets killed next in The Mentalist Season 6?
Oscar Ardiles (David Norona) was tortured and killed in The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 12, "The Golden Hammer." Rigsby found his body at the same time Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) realized their communication lines are all bugged. Who else could be responsible other than Red John's Blake Association?
Owain Yeoman has said his farewell to Rigsby on Twitter, saying, "I will miss spending time with you buddy." But spoilers reveal he will be in The Mentalist Season 6, Episodes 13 and 14. Perhaps Yeoman was on his last day of filming the day he tweeted. It is not known whether he and Righetti will exit the show by dying or something else. (Reports saying Yeoman and Righetti were leaving The Mentalist came out late in 2013, even before Red John was revealed.)
In Episode 13, Black Helicopters, LaRoche works with Rigsby and Van Pelt to determine who's stalking former CBI members, including Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney) and Kimball Cho (Tim Kang). There is no doubt among many mentalista fans that the Blake bad guys are involved. But is there a new leader in the big villains' organization?
Meanwhile, The Mentalist series creator Bruno Heller is understood to be busy working on Fox's "Gotham." The DC Comics adaptation series is a Batman prequel show, which Heller developed for Fox. Incidentally, there has been no announcement yet on The Mentalist Season 7.
Watch: Rigsby and Van Pelt in The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 9 Promo Photos (YouTube)
The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13 ("Black Helicopters") airs on March 9 on CBS. Nine million viewers saw Episode 12 ("The Golden Hammer"), which originally aired on Jan. 12, reports tvseriesfinale.com.
More TV Guide and Spoilers
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Oberyn Martell of 'Game of Thrones' as Lisbon's New Love; Patrick Jane vs Red John Cohorts [VIDEO]
'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 14 Spoilers: Black Canary vs Laurel Lance, Felicity vs The Clock King; Best Episodes Teased by Stephen Amell [Watch Promo Video]
'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Santana vs Rachel 'Til Finale? Episode 10 'Trio' Songs and Highlights [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2