'Bhoothnath Returns': Amitabh Bachchan Attends Trailer Launch [PHOTOS]
February 27, 2014 1:58 AM EST
Amitabh Bachchan Attend The Launch Trailer Of "Bhoothnath Returns" [PHOTOS]
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan attended the trailer launch event of his upcoming film ''Bhoothnath Returns" in Mumbai on 25 Febuary. The launch saw the presence of the entire cast of the film.
"Bhoothnath Returns" is a horror comedy and a sequel to the 2008's "Bhoothnath". Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, the film features Bachchan, Boman Irani, Anurag Kashyap and Usha Jadhav in pivotal roles. The film also features Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor in supporting roles.
During the launch event, Big B thanked T-Series for the sequel: "I am thankful to T-Series to have approached me for the sequel again. This small kid Parth is the only one who can see me in the film. In this film, he is the hero and I am zero," The Times of India quoted Bachchan.
Big B also revealed his thoughts about sharing screen space with Ranbir and said that he would love to work with him again in the future. He also stated he considers Ranbir to be more popular than him.
The film, produced by T-Series and BR Chopra Films, is set to release on 11 April.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More