Bachelor Season 18 Episode 9 Recap: What Happened During Andi’s ‘Nightmare’ Fantasy Suite Date?
By Keerthi Mohan | February 27, 2014 1:48 AM EST
Andi Dorfman’s departure from the show after her overnight date with Juan Pablo has become a hot topic, with many speculating what actually went inside the Fantasy Suite to irk Andi so much that she had to leave the show.
Andi Dorfman and Juan Pablo
Everything was fine at the beginning of their date and viewers got to see Andi and Pablo playing soccer on the beach, indulging in a lot of hugging and kissing. And they soon decided that they are serious about each other to use the key to the Fantasy Suite.
While the next morning saw Pablo saying that Andi could be the one, Andi was feeling exactly the opposite and called her time in the Fantasy Suite a nightmare.
Reportedly, Pablo brought up Clare during his date with Andi, which upset her, and was uninterested in getting to know more of Andi and did not give her a chance to express her feelings.
“Waking up this morning I could not wait to get out of the fantasy suite,” Andi is heard saying. “I saw a side to him that I didn’t really like and the whole night was just a disaster!”
Andi also alleges that Pablo talks without thinking, and this tendency of his is hurtful. While Pablo calls it being honest, Andi thinks that the football player is being a complete asshole.
Pablo’s reaction, when Andi told him about her intention to leave the show, also did not go down well with the 26-year-old assistant district attorney from Atlanta. Pablo’s flippant “OK”, when Andi told him that she is not in love with him, has Andi questioning if Pablo had feelings for her.
She also accuses him of never wanting to discuss anything serious with her, such as her religion or how she wants to raise her children.
Meanwhile, Chris Harrison, host of the show, told TV Guide that he knew before they went into deliberation that Andi was getting ready to leave the show.
“We heard from him first, and then her producer calls like, "Um, we have an issue. It was a nightmare." How could two people have such a differing opinion on how a night just went? But when you have that disconnect that you've had with Juan Pablo...,” he told the website.
Harrison also refuted claims that things went downhill for Andi and Pablo after they had sex, and added that the feels things did not go that far.
So, is Pablo sad that Andi has left the show? “Am I disappointed? Maybe a little,” he said at the end of the show. “Andi had everything.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date