Bachelor Season 18 Episode 9 Recap: What Happened During Andi’s ‘Nightmare’ Fantasy Suite Date?
By Keerthi Mohan | February 27, 2014 1:48 AM EST
Andi Dorfman’s departure from the show after her overnight date with Juan Pablo has become a hot topic, with many speculating what actually went inside the Fantasy Suite to irk Andi so much that she had to leave the show.
Andi Dorfman and Juan Pablo
Everything was fine at the beginning of their date and viewers got to see Andi and Pablo playing soccer on the beach, indulging in a lot of hugging and kissing. And they soon decided that they are serious about each other to use the key to the Fantasy Suite.
While the next morning saw Pablo saying that Andi could be the one, Andi was feeling exactly the opposite and called her time in the Fantasy Suite a nightmare.
Reportedly, Pablo brought up Clare during his date with Andi, which upset her, and was uninterested in getting to know more of Andi and did not give her a chance to express her feelings.
“Waking up this morning I could not wait to get out of the fantasy suite,” Andi is heard saying. “I saw a side to him that I didn’t really like and the whole night was just a disaster!”
Andi also alleges that Pablo talks without thinking, and this tendency of his is hurtful. While Pablo calls it being honest, Andi thinks that the football player is being a complete asshole.
Pablo’s reaction, when Andi told him about her intention to leave the show, also did not go down well with the 26-year-old assistant district attorney from Atlanta. Pablo’s flippant “OK”, when Andi told him that she is not in love with him, has Andi questioning if Pablo had feelings for her.
She also accuses him of never wanting to discuss anything serious with her, such as her religion or how she wants to raise her children.
Meanwhile, Chris Harrison, host of the show, told TV Guide that he knew before they went into deliberation that Andi was getting ready to leave the show.
“We heard from him first, and then her producer calls like, "Um, we have an issue. It was a nightmare." How could two people have such a differing opinion on how a night just went? But when you have that disconnect that you've had with Juan Pablo...,” he told the website.
Harrison also refuted claims that things went downhill for Andi and Pablo after they had sex, and added that the feels things did not go that far.
So, is Pablo sad that Andi has left the show? “Am I disappointed? Maybe a little,” he said at the end of the show. “Andi had everything.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko