Despite missing key starters, the Golden State Warriors and Chicago Bulls have eked out wins most recently to stay in the hunt for the playoff race. They meet Wednesday night at the United Center in Chicago.
The Warriors haven’t lost since the All-Star break riding a four-game winning streaking entering the match-up versus the Bulls, which have won five of their last six games.
Golden State beat Detroit, 104-96 last Monday playing without starting power forward David Lee. His replacement in the starting line-up, veteran Jermaine O’Neal stepped up with 16 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocked shots. Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson added 19 points apiece for the Warriors, which improved to 17-12 on the road this season.
Lee, who was out because of stomach flu, is expected to return versus Chicago, which is coming off a road victory as well. The Bulls won 107-103 in Atlanta behind seven players in double-figure scoring. Mike Dunleavy top-scored with 22 points even as Joakim Noah (20 points and 12 rebounds) and Carlos Boozer (17 points and 11 rebounds) both had double-doubles.
Watch the Warriors vs. Bulls via NBA League Pass
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (-3) vs. Chicago Bulls (O/U: 187.5)
Game time: 11:00 am AEDT
Betting Against the Spread
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games after a win
- The Warriors are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Warriors are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
Chicago Bulls Trends
- The Bulls are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a win
- The Bulls are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs. the Warriors in Chicago
To contact the editor, e-mail: