HTC-Google Nexus 10 2 Concept Image Packs Edge-to-Edge Screen Display
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 26, 2014 11:20 PM EST
The new Google Nexus 10 concept image has shown the tablet developed by HTC packing an edge-to-edge screen display.
Hasan Kaymak created the latest render calling the device - HTC Nexus 2015. Readers can assume that this concept image will be realized next year. The photo posted in his Google+ account was a model teaser but expect a full galley of images soon.
Based on the photo, the tablet has an edge-to-edge screen display and rounded edges that give off a feel that it is a gaming device.
Reports noted HTC won the bidding to make the next Google Nexus 10 tablet. But it is still unconfirmed which company will take the helm in making the Nexus 10 2. Other possible manufacturers are Samsung and Asus.
Although it is still unknown which company will develop the Nexus 10 2 tablet, rumors claimed Google Nexus 10 2 will show up at the company's I/O Conference and will boast a new hardware and operating system.
Google Nexus 10 2 rumored features are 10.1-inch size with 2,560 x 1,600 resolution and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Under the hood, there will be 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor or the NVIDIA Tegra 4, 3 GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
For storage, there will be the standard 16 GB and 32 GB variants. As for the camera, the tablet will pack an 8 MP at the back while the front camera could be 2.1 MP. The tablet will also pack a dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-side NFC and 9,500 mAh non-removable battery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists