The Women of HBO Series, Possible Stunners at the Oscars Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
February 26, 2014 10:46 PM EST
The Women of HBO Series, Possible Stunners in the Oscars Red Carpet
The HBO series are a haven of beautiful and sexy women, and this coming Oscars in March will definitely be filled with stunners from the network. The gorgeous women from various series like "Game Thrones," "The Newsroom," "Veep," and "True Blood," are all walking down the red carpet but who among them will be stunning in the upcoming Oscars?
"Game of Thrones" has many influential women that play interesting parts in the said series which may be the reason why this is one of the most watched series in HBO.
- Emilia Clarke - this gorgeous brunette plays Daenerys Targaryen and was crowned as the No.1 Most Desirable Woman of 2014 by the latest AskMen survey.
- Lena Headey - is the sexy and fierce Cersei Lanister who clearly knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it. This sexy 39-year-old actress stays fit through boxing.
"True Blood" is one of the longest running series in HBO as it reaches its 7th season. The series is the TV adaptation of the Sookie Stackhouse novels written by Charlain Harris.
- Anna Paquin - this fit 30-year-old blond likes to stay fit with her tough workout routines. Even after having twins, the award winning actress still looks fab and fit with no signs of pregnancy. She plays the role of Sookie Stackhouse and is married in real life to co-star
"The Newsroom" is a political drama series from HBO that looks into the busy lives of the people who run the fictional cable company and it also showcases determined and wilful women.
- Lisa Olivia Munn - this black-haired beauty plays Sloan Sabbith and is one of the women that add colour to "The Newsroom" with her awkward behaviour.
- Allison Pill - the 27-year-old actress plays Margaret Jordan who has her eyes set on two men in the show. The blond actress keeps herself fit through Pilates.
"Veep" is an office comedy series of a fictional Vice President of the United States and will open its third season this coming April.
- Anna Chlumsky - plays Amy Brookheimer, Chief of Staff of the Vice President of the United States, who is always the go-to girl when everything gets horribly wrong. She keeps herself fit by practicing Bikram yoga and Kung Fu.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best