Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Kicks Away Lamar Yet Again, Has No Regrets in Leaving Him?
By Sonalee singh | February 26, 2014 10:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is not remorseful of the fact that she divorced from Lamar Odom. The reality show star recently spilled beans on her relationship with Lamar Odom and how she has no regrets in ending her four-year marriage with Lamar Odom.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. I don't have any regrets...you learn as you go, Khloe said in the April 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan. The magazine chose Khloe for the cover owing to her dramatic last year and Khloe without any inhibitions revealed everything she has gone through after her relationship with Lamar went for a toss.
"I'm not a big 'cry on a shoulder' person," Khloe explained to the mag, "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff. Everyone has issues and I'm not someone who liked to burden people...I hold things in. I don't know why."
Khloe filed divorce from NBA player Lamar Odom just after celebrating her fourth wedding anniversary. The apparent reasons for Khloe to separate from Lamar was the latter's alleged drug addiction problems and extramarital affairs.
When asked if Khloe would change anything about her divorce from Lamar, she said she will not go back and change a thing.
Khloe also threw light on how she working towards changing things in her new life. Khloe said that she istaking every new day as it comes.
"I live for the moment. If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks at times, but everything happens for a reason, no matter how sh--ty your circumstances are."
"To say where I want to be in 10 years...I have no idea. I just know that I want to be happy and smiling, the Keeping it Up With The Kardashian star further added.
From this interview of Khloe it doesn't seem she is in any mood to take Lamar back. Reportedly, Lamar still has hope in regards to his and Khloe's relationship. He revealed to the media during one of his press conferences that he still considers Khloe his wife. However, it is quite unlikely that Khloe will take back Lamar. But as they say love is blind, so fans will never know.
Let us know what you think about Lamar and Khloe's relationship ongoing drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban Wants The Los Angeles Lakers To ‘Suck Forever’
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Avoiding Fight, Always Making Excuses— Manny Pacquiao
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary