Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Kicks Away Lamar Yet Again, Has No Regrets in Leaving Him?
By Sonalee singh | February 26, 2014 10:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is not remorseful of the fact that she divorced from Lamar Odom. The reality show star recently spilled beans on her relationship with Lamar Odom and how she has no regrets in ending her four-year marriage with Lamar Odom.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. I don't have any regrets...you learn as you go, Khloe said in the April 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan. The magazine chose Khloe for the cover owing to her dramatic last year and Khloe without any inhibitions revealed everything she has gone through after her relationship with Lamar went for a toss.
"I'm not a big 'cry on a shoulder' person," Khloe explained to the mag, "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff. Everyone has issues and I'm not someone who liked to burden people...I hold things in. I don't know why."
Khloe filed divorce from NBA player Lamar Odom just after celebrating her fourth wedding anniversary. The apparent reasons for Khloe to separate from Lamar was the latter's alleged drug addiction problems and extramarital affairs.
When asked if Khloe would change anything about her divorce from Lamar, she said she will not go back and change a thing.
Khloe also threw light on how she working towards changing things in her new life. Khloe said that she istaking every new day as it comes.
"I live for the moment. If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks at times, but everything happens for a reason, no matter how sh--ty your circumstances are."
"To say where I want to be in 10 years...I have no idea. I just know that I want to be happy and smiling, the Keeping it Up With The Kardashian star further added.
From this interview of Khloe it doesn't seem she is in any mood to take Lamar back. Reportedly, Lamar still has hope in regards to his and Khloe's relationship. He revealed to the media during one of his press conferences that he still considers Khloe his wife. However, it is quite unlikely that Khloe will take back Lamar. But as they say love is blind, so fans will never know.
Let us know what you think about Lamar and Khloe's relationship ongoing drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports