Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Kicks Away Lamar Yet Again, Has No Regrets in Leaving Him?
By Sonalee singh | February 26, 2014 10:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is not remorseful of the fact that she divorced from Lamar Odom. The reality show star recently spilled beans on her relationship with Lamar Odom and how she has no regrets in ending her four-year marriage with Lamar Odom.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. I don't have any regrets...you learn as you go, Khloe said in the April 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan. The magazine chose Khloe for the cover owing to her dramatic last year and Khloe without any inhibitions revealed everything she has gone through after her relationship with Lamar went for a toss.
"I'm not a big 'cry on a shoulder' person," Khloe explained to the mag, "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff. Everyone has issues and I'm not someone who liked to burden people...I hold things in. I don't know why."
Khloe filed divorce from NBA player Lamar Odom just after celebrating her fourth wedding anniversary. The apparent reasons for Khloe to separate from Lamar was the latter's alleged drug addiction problems and extramarital affairs.
When asked if Khloe would change anything about her divorce from Lamar, she said she will not go back and change a thing.
Khloe also threw light on how she working towards changing things in her new life. Khloe said that she istaking every new day as it comes.
"I live for the moment. If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks at times, but everything happens for a reason, no matter how sh--ty your circumstances are."
"To say where I want to be in 10 years...I have no idea. I just know that I want to be happy and smiling, the Keeping it Up With The Kardashian star further added.
From this interview of Khloe it doesn't seem she is in any mood to take Lamar back. Reportedly, Lamar still has hope in regards to his and Khloe's relationship. He revealed to the media during one of his press conferences that he still considers Khloe his wife. However, it is quite unlikely that Khloe will take back Lamar. But as they say love is blind, so fans will never know.
Let us know what you think about Lamar and Khloe's relationship ongoing drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff