Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Kicks Away Lamar Yet Again, Has No Regrets in Leaving Him?
By Sonalee singh | February 26, 2014 10:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is not remorseful of the fact that she divorced from Lamar Odom. The reality show star recently spilled beans on her relationship with Lamar Odom and how she has no regrets in ending her four-year marriage with Lamar Odom.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. I don't have any regrets...you learn as you go, Khloe said in the April 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan. The magazine chose Khloe for the cover owing to her dramatic last year and Khloe without any inhibitions revealed everything she has gone through after her relationship with Lamar went for a toss.
"I'm not a big 'cry on a shoulder' person," Khloe explained to the mag, "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff. Everyone has issues and I'm not someone who liked to burden people...I hold things in. I don't know why."
Khloe filed divorce from NBA player Lamar Odom just after celebrating her fourth wedding anniversary. The apparent reasons for Khloe to separate from Lamar was the latter's alleged drug addiction problems and extramarital affairs.
When asked if Khloe would change anything about her divorce from Lamar, she said she will not go back and change a thing.
Khloe also threw light on how she working towards changing things in her new life. Khloe said that she istaking every new day as it comes.
"I live for the moment. If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks at times, but everything happens for a reason, no matter how sh--ty your circumstances are."
"To say where I want to be in 10 years...I have no idea. I just know that I want to be happy and smiling, the Keeping it Up With The Kardashian star further added.
From this interview of Khloe it doesn't seem she is in any mood to take Lamar back. Reportedly, Lamar still has hope in regards to his and Khloe's relationship. He revealed to the media during one of his press conferences that he still considers Khloe his wife. However, it is quite unlikely that Khloe will take back Lamar. But as they say love is blind, so fans will never know.
Let us know what you think about Lamar and Khloe's relationship ongoing drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 US Open Round of 16: Grigor Dimitrov vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged