Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Kicks Away Lamar Yet Again, Has No Regrets in Leaving Him?
By Sonalee singh | February 26, 2014 10:44 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is not remorseful of the fact that she divorced from Lamar Odom. The reality show star recently spilled beans on her relationship with Lamar Odom and how she has no regrets in ending her four-year marriage with Lamar Odom.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy. I don't have any regrets...you learn as you go, Khloe said in the April 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan. The magazine chose Khloe for the cover owing to her dramatic last year and Khloe without any inhibitions revealed everything she has gone through after her relationship with Lamar went for a toss.
"I'm not a big 'cry on a shoulder' person," Khloe explained to the mag, "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff. Everyone has issues and I'm not someone who liked to burden people...I hold things in. I don't know why."
Khloe filed divorce from NBA player Lamar Odom just after celebrating her fourth wedding anniversary. The apparent reasons for Khloe to separate from Lamar was the latter's alleged drug addiction problems and extramarital affairs.
When asked if Khloe would change anything about her divorce from Lamar, she said she will not go back and change a thing.
Khloe also threw light on how she working towards changing things in her new life. Khloe said that she istaking every new day as it comes.
"I live for the moment. If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks at times, but everything happens for a reason, no matter how sh--ty your circumstances are."
"To say where I want to be in 10 years...I have no idea. I just know that I want to be happy and smiling, the Keeping it Up With The Kardashian star further added.
From this interview of Khloe it doesn't seem she is in any mood to take Lamar back. Reportedly, Lamar still has hope in regards to his and Khloe's relationship. He revealed to the media during one of his press conferences that he still considers Khloe his wife. However, it is quite unlikely that Khloe will take back Lamar. But as they say love is blind, so fans will never know.
Let us know what you think about Lamar and Khloe's relationship ongoing drama?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- DeMarcus Cousins, Omar Casspi Lift Undermanned Sacramento Kings Over New Orleans Pelicans, 99-89
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys