'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Enraged: 'I'm not a slut!'
By Annie Dee | February 26, 2014 10:42 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco finally explained why married Ryan Sweeting so quick, after being together only for 6 months. Most people will call this a slutty move, but Kaley Cuoco is not going to have it. The actress, who is better known for her role in the "Big Bang Theory" TV show, admitted that everything seemed to have move quite so fast on paper, but not for her personally, as reported by Yahoo! Celebrity News. For her, they both knew what they wanted and getting engaged and married was the most natural thing to do.
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles
"It all did move quite fast on paper," Cuoco admitted, "but we really did know...And I know you're all thinking, 'She's nuts!' I swear I'm not nuts. We just fell in love." This, majority of people can understand. Everyone got the hint that they are serious about each other, since they went ahead and got married, but many are also asking how long they are going to last.
However, getting engaged in three months just after their first date and then getting married in less than three months later is bound to make people question how serious they are about marriage. After all, whirlwind romances in Hollywood do not have a good track record.
Their wedding ceremony in New Year's Eve even caught some of their closes friends by surprise. According to Cuoco, "So we were throwing a New Year's Eve party anyway, and I was like, 'Let's throw a ceremony in the party and not tell anybody."
Nuts and slutty? Cuoco will defend herself and say no even though she understands where the people's opinions are coming from. From the tone of her voice and her answers, you can glean how happy she is with her husband.
Despite her albeit a bit rash decision to get married, Kaley Cuoco did not lose her fans. According to Mail Online, the "Big Bang Theory" star made a big impression on her fans and this is not going to diminish just because she tied the knot quickly. Kaley Cuoco claimed to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of fans waiting for her outside the David Letterman's Late Show theatre in New York on Monday. Fans lined up to get her autographed and the cheerful star was all too happy to oblige.
All things considered, everything seems to be falling into place for the actress. She and Ryan will soon move into their marital home in California, the same one that Khloe Kardashian shared with ex-husband Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones