'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Enraged: 'I'm not a slut!'
By Annie Dee | February 26, 2014 10:42 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco finally explained why married Ryan Sweeting so quick, after being together only for 6 months. Most people will call this a slutty move, but Kaley Cuoco is not going to have it. The actress, who is better known for her role in the "Big Bang Theory" TV show, admitted that everything seemed to have move quite so fast on paper, but not for her personally, as reported by Yahoo! Celebrity News. For her, they both knew what they wanted and getting engaged and married was the most natural thing to do.
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles
"It all did move quite fast on paper," Cuoco admitted, "but we really did know...And I know you're all thinking, 'She's nuts!' I swear I'm not nuts. We just fell in love." This, majority of people can understand. Everyone got the hint that they are serious about each other, since they went ahead and got married, but many are also asking how long they are going to last.
However, getting engaged in three months just after their first date and then getting married in less than three months later is bound to make people question how serious they are about marriage. After all, whirlwind romances in Hollywood do not have a good track record.
Their wedding ceremony in New Year's Eve even caught some of their closes friends by surprise. According to Cuoco, "So we were throwing a New Year's Eve party anyway, and I was like, 'Let's throw a ceremony in the party and not tell anybody."
Nuts and slutty? Cuoco will defend herself and say no even though she understands where the people's opinions are coming from. From the tone of her voice and her answers, you can glean how happy she is with her husband.
Despite her albeit a bit rash decision to get married, Kaley Cuoco did not lose her fans. According to Mail Online, the "Big Bang Theory" star made a big impression on her fans and this is not going to diminish just because she tied the knot quickly. Kaley Cuoco claimed to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of fans waiting for her outside the David Letterman's Late Show theatre in New York on Monday. Fans lined up to get her autographed and the cheerful star was all too happy to oblige.
All things considered, everything seems to be falling into place for the actress. She and Ryan will soon move into their marital home in California, the same one that Khloe Kardashian shared with ex-husband Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase