'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Enraged: 'I'm not a slut!'
By Annie Dee | February 26, 2014 10:42 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco finally explained why married Ryan Sweeting so quick, after being together only for 6 months. Most people will call this a slutty move, but Kaley Cuoco is not going to have it. The actress, who is better known for her role in the "Big Bang Theory" TV show, admitted that everything seemed to have move quite so fast on paper, but not for her personally, as reported by Yahoo! Celebrity News. For her, they both knew what they wanted and getting engaged and married was the most natural thing to do.
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles
"It all did move quite fast on paper," Cuoco admitted, "but we really did know...And I know you're all thinking, 'She's nuts!' I swear I'm not nuts. We just fell in love." This, majority of people can understand. Everyone got the hint that they are serious about each other, since they went ahead and got married, but many are also asking how long they are going to last.
However, getting engaged in three months just after their first date and then getting married in less than three months later is bound to make people question how serious they are about marriage. After all, whirlwind romances in Hollywood do not have a good track record.
Their wedding ceremony in New Year's Eve even caught some of their closes friends by surprise. According to Cuoco, "So we were throwing a New Year's Eve party anyway, and I was like, 'Let's throw a ceremony in the party and not tell anybody."
Nuts and slutty? Cuoco will defend herself and say no even though she understands where the people's opinions are coming from. From the tone of her voice and her answers, you can glean how happy she is with her husband.
Despite her albeit a bit rash decision to get married, Kaley Cuoco did not lose her fans. According to Mail Online, the "Big Bang Theory" star made a big impression on her fans and this is not going to diminish just because she tied the knot quickly. Kaley Cuoco claimed to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of fans waiting for her outside the David Letterman's Late Show theatre in New York on Monday. Fans lined up to get her autographed and the cheerful star was all too happy to oblige.
All things considered, everything seems to be falling into place for the actress. She and Ryan will soon move into their marital home in California, the same one that Khloe Kardashian shared with ex-husband Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles