'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Enraged: 'I'm not a slut!'
By Annie Dee | February 26, 2014 10:42 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco finally explained why married Ryan Sweeting so quick, after being together only for 6 months. Most people will call this a slutty move, but Kaley Cuoco is not going to have it. The actress, who is better known for her role in the "Big Bang Theory" TV show, admitted that everything seemed to have move quite so fast on paper, but not for her personally, as reported by Yahoo! Celebrity News. For her, they both knew what they wanted and getting engaged and married was the most natural thing to do.
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles
"It all did move quite fast on paper," Cuoco admitted, "but we really did know...And I know you're all thinking, 'She's nuts!' I swear I'm not nuts. We just fell in love." This, majority of people can understand. Everyone got the hint that they are serious about each other, since they went ahead and got married, but many are also asking how long they are going to last.
However, getting engaged in three months just after their first date and then getting married in less than three months later is bound to make people question how serious they are about marriage. After all, whirlwind romances in Hollywood do not have a good track record.
Their wedding ceremony in New Year's Eve even caught some of their closes friends by surprise. According to Cuoco, "So we were throwing a New Year's Eve party anyway, and I was like, 'Let's throw a ceremony in the party and not tell anybody."
Nuts and slutty? Cuoco will defend herself and say no even though she understands where the people's opinions are coming from. From the tone of her voice and her answers, you can glean how happy she is with her husband.
Despite her albeit a bit rash decision to get married, Kaley Cuoco did not lose her fans. According to Mail Online, the "Big Bang Theory" star made a big impression on her fans and this is not going to diminish just because she tied the knot quickly. Kaley Cuoco claimed to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of fans waiting for her outside the David Letterman's Late Show theatre in New York on Monday. Fans lined up to get her autographed and the cheerful star was all too happy to oblige.
All things considered, everything seems to be falling into place for the actress. She and Ryan will soon move into their marital home in California, the same one that Khloe Kardashian shared with ex-husband Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate