'Big Bang Theory' Star Kaley Cuoco Enraged: 'I'm not a slut!'
By Annie Dee | February 26, 2014 10:42 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco finally explained why married Ryan Sweeting so quick, after being together only for 6 months. Most people will call this a slutty move, but Kaley Cuoco is not going to have it. The actress, who is better known for her role in the "Big Bang Theory" TV show, admitted that everything seemed to have move quite so fast on paper, but not for her personally, as reported by Yahoo! Celebrity News. For her, they both knew what they wanted and getting engaged and married was the most natural thing to do.
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting arrive at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles
"It all did move quite fast on paper," Cuoco admitted, "but we really did know...And I know you're all thinking, 'She's nuts!' I swear I'm not nuts. We just fell in love." This, majority of people can understand. Everyone got the hint that they are serious about each other, since they went ahead and got married, but many are also asking how long they are going to last.
However, getting engaged in three months just after their first date and then getting married in less than three months later is bound to make people question how serious they are about marriage. After all, whirlwind romances in Hollywood do not have a good track record.
Their wedding ceremony in New Year's Eve even caught some of their closes friends by surprise. According to Cuoco, "So we were throwing a New Year's Eve party anyway, and I was like, 'Let's throw a ceremony in the party and not tell anybody."
Nuts and slutty? Cuoco will defend herself and say no even though she understands where the people's opinions are coming from. From the tone of her voice and her answers, you can glean how happy she is with her husband.
Despite her albeit a bit rash decision to get married, Kaley Cuoco did not lose her fans. According to Mail Online, the "Big Bang Theory" star made a big impression on her fans and this is not going to diminish just because she tied the knot quickly. Kaley Cuoco claimed to be overwhelmed by the sheer number of fans waiting for her outside the David Letterman's Late Show theatre in New York on Monday. Fans lined up to get her autographed and the cheerful star was all too happy to oblige.
All things considered, everything seems to be falling into place for the actress. She and Ryan will soon move into their marital home in California, the same one that Khloe Kardashian shared with ex-husband Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People