New 'Godzilla' Movie Trailer is Horrific: Features Freaked Out Bryan Cranston, Watch Here! [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 26, 2014 10:38 PM EST
For all the "Godzilla" movie fans, there is some freaking good news. The new trailer of "Godzilla" is out and it is hundred times scarier than all its previous versions. One can see the rapid destruction, hear the screams, swatch the loss of nature and human life and also hear the chilling sounds of Bryan Cranston's scientist freaking out! The gigantic and super powerful reptile makes a stupendous comeback and fans are more than eager to watch what the movie has in store for them!
The trailer, which debuted online on Tuesday, shows some fresh footage of director Gareth Edwards' "Godzilla" where the extremely gigantic monster is making everything in the movie seem fickle. Be it nuclear power, machine guns, helicopters - nothing seems to last in front of the havoc wrecking monster who tumbles with the ocean waves, rubbishes the cities and also breaks the famous Statue of Liberty!
The trailer kicks off with the voice of "Breaking Bad" star Bryan Cranston (who plays Joe Brody) and shows the extent of devastation and turmoil by the giant creature.
"You're hiding something out there ... and it's going to send us back to the Stone Age!," says his trebling voice.
"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control," says one of the Japanese scientists played by Ken Watanabe. "And not the other way around."
The new trailer also talks about how "in 1954 we awakened something" and also mentions about nuclear tests in the Pacific. The audience is definitely in for some real suspense, thrill, shrieks, action and a lot of drama by this wrecking monster.
Though the full body picture of the giant Godzilla has been cleverly kept under the wraps by the movie's director, one can still see his huge spikes on the back and a little glimpse of his monster-face when the door closes at the end of the trailer. The movie has been made with a whopping budget of $160 million and is slated to be released on May 16, 2014. Meanwhile watch the latest trailer below and give us your views.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People