New 'Godzilla' Movie Trailer is Horrific: Features Freaked Out Bryan Cranston, Watch Here! [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 26, 2014 10:38 PM EST
For all the "Godzilla" movie fans, there is some freaking good news. The new trailer of "Godzilla" is out and it is hundred times scarier than all its previous versions. One can see the rapid destruction, hear the screams, swatch the loss of nature and human life and also hear the chilling sounds of Bryan Cranston's scientist freaking out! The gigantic and super powerful reptile makes a stupendous comeback and fans are more than eager to watch what the movie has in store for them!
The trailer, which debuted online on Tuesday, shows some fresh footage of director Gareth Edwards' "Godzilla" where the extremely gigantic monster is making everything in the movie seem fickle. Be it nuclear power, machine guns, helicopters - nothing seems to last in front of the havoc wrecking monster who tumbles with the ocean waves, rubbishes the cities and also breaks the famous Statue of Liberty!
The trailer kicks off with the voice of "Breaking Bad" star Bryan Cranston (who plays Joe Brody) and shows the extent of devastation and turmoil by the giant creature.
"You're hiding something out there ... and it's going to send us back to the Stone Age!," says his trebling voice.
"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control," says one of the Japanese scientists played by Ken Watanabe. "And not the other way around."
The new trailer also talks about how "in 1954 we awakened something" and also mentions about nuclear tests in the Pacific. The audience is definitely in for some real suspense, thrill, shrieks, action and a lot of drama by this wrecking monster.
Though the full body picture of the giant Godzilla has been cleverly kept under the wraps by the movie's director, one can still see his huge spikes on the back and a little glimpse of his monster-face when the door closes at the end of the trailer. The movie has been made with a whopping budget of $160 million and is slated to be released on May 16, 2014. Meanwhile watch the latest trailer below and give us your views.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6