'The Bachelor' (2014) Season 18 Episode 25 Spoliers: Andi Dorfman Dumps Juan Pablo Galavis,Calls Him Rude After Spending The Night
By Sonalee singh | February 26, 2014 10:36 PM EST
In a shocking revelation, one of the Jaun Pablo's final 3 bachelorettes will dump him in episode 25 of "The Bachelor". According to Reality World.com, Jaun Pablo will be dumped for being arrogant after sleeping with one of the bachelorettes and after listening to this reportedly the bachelorette who will dump him will be none other than Andi Dorfman.
If the trailer of the Episode 25 of the "The Bachelor" is anything to go by then as per the rumors Andi will quit the show and after spending a night with Pablo in fantasy-suite date in St. Lucia.
US weekly reported in its latest issue that in all probability Andi would quit the show after a steamy over night session with Juan Pablo Galavis in the fantasy suit
"She sleeps with Juan Pablo and they stay up the rest of the night talking," a show source told US Weekly.
The buzz is that Jaun Pablo Galavis will disappoint Andi by discussion his fantasy suit date with another bachelorette in running. The former pro soccer player will also talk about he totally ignored her after getting intimate.
"It was very close and you almost got sent home," Galavis told the woman, according to the source, who added, "Juan Pablo talks a lot without thinking."
The source further revealed, "She tells him there's a difference between being honest and being an asshole."
The bachelorette will probably spend the night Galavis and leave the fantasy suit surreptitiously the next morning without telling anyone. Later it will be revealed that the woman has left the show and in turn has left Juan Pablo too.
"I could not wait to get out of the fantasy suite. I would describe his behavior as immature, rude, and inappropriate. All of it together was a disaster. He thinks he can say whatever he wants to say and everyone will laugh and fall in love with him and it's all fun and games," the bachelorette said in an on-camera confessional, according to the show source.
Let us know what you think about one of the finalists leaving the show due to Juan's alleged immature behavior?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements