Khloe Kardashian Goes Braless on Cosmopolitan Magazine: Shows Lamar Odom What He is Missing?
By nidhi tewari | February 26, 2014 10:31 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is the new Cosmopolitan girl and she just wows everyone by her charm and positive attitude in the new interview. The 29-year-old reality television star does not have things going right on the personal front but that doesn't make Khloe a bit remorse or negative. In fact the American hottie looks gorgeous as she showed off her envious figure and the famous Kardashian curves in Diane Von Furstenberg white shorts and a cleavage revealing black low-cut top.
Other picture shows a braless Khloe posing with a white jacket which she teamed up with light blue denim shorts. She bares her chest completely for the shot. Khloe appears very relaxed and oozes sensuality with a bit of naughtiness in the shot. There is also another shot of Khloe hugging her mom Kris Jenner and the mother-daughter chemistry looks simply great.
Khole opens up to the magazine on her "most dramatic year" and how she is "still keeping up," says the caption on the April 2014 cover page of the Cosmopolitan magazine. "I don't have any regrets. I wouldn't change a thing. You learn as you go," says the reality television star in interview, according to the Daily Mail.
The Web site reports that Cosmopolitan magazine interviewed Khloe just two days prior to her divorce filing date. Khole was quite philosophical at that time.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy," said the blonde beauty in the interview with the magazine, reports Daily Mail.
Khole also brought the subject of how distraught her elder sister Kim Kardashian was when she got separated from her husband of 72-days, Kris Humphries.
"Kim was so thrashed for her marriage and it not working out. If she wasn't happy, it took guts to say, "You know what? I can't do this anymore." But you're damned if you do and damned if you don't," said Khloe.
"People hate us when we say, "Fine. We won't show it anymore,"' she further added.
Khloe has been separated from her husband Lamar Odom every since the interview and a lot has changed in her life. However the Kardashian babe is still ever smiling and enjoying her life. Check out her magazine pictures here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tim Tebow Stars in SEC Network Commercial
- Fernando Alonso Describes Michael Schumacher as the Strongest Opponent He Has Faced in F1
- Rafael Nadal Will Miss 2014 US Open; Roger Federer Looking to Pounce on Rival
- Serena Williams and Patrick Mouratoglou Break-up Unlikely, Coach Posts Instagram Photos of Girlfriend
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members