Khloe Kardashian Goes Braless on Cosmopolitan Magazine: Shows Lamar Odom What He is Missing?
By nidhi tewari | February 26, 2014 10:31 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is the new Cosmopolitan girl and she just wows everyone by her charm and positive attitude in the new interview. The 29-year-old reality television star does not have things going right on the personal front but that doesn't make Khloe a bit remorse or negative. In fact the American hottie looks gorgeous as she showed off her envious figure and the famous Kardashian curves in Diane Von Furstenberg white shorts and a cleavage revealing black low-cut top.
Other picture shows a braless Khloe posing with a white jacket which she teamed up with light blue denim shorts. She bares her chest completely for the shot. Khloe appears very relaxed and oozes sensuality with a bit of naughtiness in the shot. There is also another shot of Khloe hugging her mom Kris Jenner and the mother-daughter chemistry looks simply great.
Khole opens up to the magazine on her "most dramatic year" and how she is "still keeping up," says the caption on the April 2014 cover page of the Cosmopolitan magazine. "I don't have any regrets. I wouldn't change a thing. You learn as you go," says the reality television star in interview, according to the Daily Mail.
The Web site reports that Cosmopolitan magazine interviewed Khloe just two days prior to her divorce filing date. Khole was quite philosophical at that time.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy," said the blonde beauty in the interview with the magazine, reports Daily Mail.
Khole also brought the subject of how distraught her elder sister Kim Kardashian was when she got separated from her husband of 72-days, Kris Humphries.
"Kim was so thrashed for her marriage and it not working out. If she wasn't happy, it took guts to say, "You know what? I can't do this anymore." But you're damned if you do and damned if you don't," said Khloe.
"People hate us when we say, "Fine. We won't show it anymore,"' she further added.
Khloe has been separated from her husband Lamar Odom every since the interview and a lot has changed in her life. However the Kardashian babe is still ever smiling and enjoying her life. Check out her magazine pictures here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date