Khloe Kardashian Goes Braless on Cosmopolitan Magazine: Shows Lamar Odom What He is Missing?
By nidhi tewari | February 26, 2014 10:31 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian is the new Cosmopolitan girl and she just wows everyone by her charm and positive attitude in the new interview. The 29-year-old reality television star does not have things going right on the personal front but that doesn't make Khloe a bit remorse or negative. In fact the American hottie looks gorgeous as she showed off her envious figure and the famous Kardashian curves in Diane Von Furstenberg white shorts and a cleavage revealing black low-cut top.
Other picture shows a braless Khloe posing with a white jacket which she teamed up with light blue denim shorts. She bares her chest completely for the shot. Khloe appears very relaxed and oozes sensuality with a bit of naughtiness in the shot. There is also another shot of Khloe hugging her mom Kris Jenner and the mother-daughter chemistry looks simply great.
Khole opens up to the magazine on her "most dramatic year" and how she is "still keeping up," says the caption on the April 2014 cover page of the Cosmopolitan magazine. "I don't have any regrets. I wouldn't change a thing. You learn as you go," says the reality television star in interview, according to the Daily Mail.
The Web site reports that Cosmopolitan magazine interviewed Khloe just two days prior to her divorce filing date. Khole was quite philosophical at that time.
"Your life is meant for you to understand and process, not to make anyone else happy," said the blonde beauty in the interview with the magazine, reports Daily Mail.
Khole also brought the subject of how distraught her elder sister Kim Kardashian was when she got separated from her husband of 72-days, Kris Humphries.
"Kim was so thrashed for her marriage and it not working out. If she wasn't happy, it took guts to say, "You know what? I can't do this anymore." But you're damned if you do and damned if you don't," said Khloe.
"People hate us when we say, "Fine. We won't show it anymore,"' she further added.
Khloe has been separated from her husband Lamar Odom every since the interview and a lot has changed in her life. However the Kardashian babe is still ever smiling and enjoying her life. Check out her magazine pictures here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People