Teresa and Joe Giudice Trial: Nancy Grace to 'RHONJ' Stars 'You're Going Down'
By Vanessa Francisco | February 26, 2014 6:31 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" fans were quite worried that they will not get to see Teresa Guidice's widely anticipated fraud trial unfold but Any Cohen just confirmed that her legal troubles will be "very much part of the show for Season 6." The filming will finish before Guidice's trial in April but Cohen assures the fans that there will be a lot of drama not only in Teresa's life but also in the daily lives of the New Jersey housewives, including disputes between veteran stars and new women joining the show, twins Teresa and Nicole Napolitano and Amber Marchese.
Many believe that Joe and Teresa Guidice are going to jail and that includes legal commentator Nancy Grace. The "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star and her husband are currently facing 41 counts of wire, mail and bank fraud. Both spouses hope to move forward without serving but the outspoken commentator still believes they will be the first cast members of the Real Housewives franchise to be put in prison.
"I believe they were in it together. You can get away with shoplifting or maybe stealing a car but do not mess with the feds when it comes to money. Never mess with a tax man. Never mess with the feds, alright? They do have mercy," Grace said in a recent episode of the HLN show. "I predict they are going down. As much as Martha Stewart was used I think they will also be used as an example to the people." Martha Stewart was sentenced to jail for five months for fraud charges, securities and obstruction of justice in 2004 but it is nothing compared to the Guidice's possible sentence to 30 years.
Meanwhile, new cast member Amber Marchese will also do everything to add to Teresa Guidice's drama but her plan backfired when Melissa Gorga supported Teresa. Amber has reportedly fought with every cast member that even her husband was already getting in on it. Amber went after Gorge first because she knows going after the two housewives will give her the most air time.
New cast members twin sisters Teresa and Nicole Napolitano are also said to be having a hard time with the other Jersey housewives. It's reported that the new women just cannot stand the veteran ladies. "These new girls are not working out," a source said. "The twins are over and ready to quit. I do not see them lasting longer than this current season."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’