Kim Kardashian Talks Wedding Plans in Paris and More Babies
By Annie Dee | February 26, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Kim Kardashian wants more babies, preferably after a small wedding ceremony with current boyfriend and father of baby North, Kanye West, Yahoo! Celebrity News reports. This is not an unusual dream, who will not want to be married and happily settled with the father of your kid?
Kanye West allegedly wants to wed Kim Kardashian in Las Vegas,
However, her quick turnabout on the topic of babies, or having more of them is remarkable. She can be recalled to have said her pregnancy was hard and painful. In fact, her exact words to ET earlier this year are these: "I wouldn't say it's been easy. When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. Even my sister has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think." But now that she is having a lot of fun with baby Nori, she is actually realizing all that pain was worth it and that she can have more babies, at least three tops.
Kim said she will really love to give North a sibling or two, at most. "I don't think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops," Kim shared. She also shared on fun conversation she had with her nephew, Kourtney's son, Mason. Mason said he wanted his auntie to make a boy so that he can have someone to play with and Kim Kardashian was like, "Let me think about that!"
As to their wedding plans, the couple also stunned everyone about having a small wedding instead. "We're having a super, super small, intimate wedding," Kim Kardashian told the Keeping Up With the Kardashians producer. "As we go along, we're realizing we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking.
People actually think this is out of their character, since they are known to have lavish lifestyles. Everything reported on their engagement on E! Online would not hint that the couple want a small wedding at all. Kim herself admitted that it is only now that they are scaling back on their wedding plans. Instead of a big wedding, Kim told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show on Tuesday, Feb. 25 that they rather have a super small ceremony later this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy