Kim Kardashian Talks Wedding Plans in Paris and More Babies
By Annie Dee | February 26, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Kim Kardashian wants more babies, preferably after a small wedding ceremony with current boyfriend and father of baby North, Kanye West, Yahoo! Celebrity News reports. This is not an unusual dream, who will not want to be married and happily settled with the father of your kid?
Kanye West allegedly wants to wed Kim Kardashian in Las Vegas,
However, her quick turnabout on the topic of babies, or having more of them is remarkable. She can be recalled to have said her pregnancy was hard and painful. In fact, her exact words to ET earlier this year are these: "I wouldn't say it's been easy. When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. Even my sister has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think." But now that she is having a lot of fun with baby Nori, she is actually realizing all that pain was worth it and that she can have more babies, at least three tops.
Kim said she will really love to give North a sibling or two, at most. "I don't think I can do more than three tops. That would be my absolute top top tops," Kim shared. She also shared on fun conversation she had with her nephew, Kourtney's son, Mason. Mason said he wanted his auntie to make a boy so that he can have someone to play with and Kim Kardashian was like, "Let me think about that!"
As to their wedding plans, the couple also stunned everyone about having a small wedding instead. "We're having a super, super small, intimate wedding," Kim Kardashian told the Keeping Up With the Kardashians producer. "As we go along, we're realizing we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking.
People actually think this is out of their character, since they are known to have lavish lifestyles. Everything reported on their engagement on E! Online would not hint that the couple want a small wedding at all. Kim herself admitted that it is only now that they are scaling back on their wedding plans. Instead of a big wedding, Kim told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show on Tuesday, Feb. 25 that they rather have a super small ceremony later this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet