Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley Talks About Theo James' Kissing Style says 'He's a Great Kisser'
By charmaine corne clutton | February 26, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Aside from "The Hunger Games," another movie that would be hitting the big screens is the bestselling book by Veronica Roth on the fictional and dystopian city of Chicago.
Starring one of Hollywood's rising stars, Shailene Woodley, who is said to be the next Jennifer Lawrence, fans can be sure that this movie would be worth the watch. Shailene Woodley has recently given her thoughts on some of the scenes that took place in the movie, particularly her "kissing scene" with co-actor, Theo James.
As reported by the Daily Mail, Woodley enjoyed her "steamy" scenes with James and had also said that "He's a great kisser." Despite having to endure a rigorous training regime and getting bruised on the set of the movie it seems like there is a new couple that fans would surely love to watch. Step aside Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark, it seems like "Divergent" is the new movie to wait for.
Does this mean that Shailene Woodley enjoyed her steamy scenes with Theo James, is this the beginning of an offset romance? Fans would certainly love that to happen. The two have the chemistry and they look fantastically good together.
Woodley starred in "The Secret Life of an American Teenager," and from here was casted in other movie adaptations such as "The Fault in Our Stars" which is set to also be released this year. It seems like Woodley has a knack for movie adaptations and she is a great actress that has her own believes when it comes to doing things the way she sees it fit.
Fans surely cannot wait for Shailene Woodley and Theo James to get closer on the set of the movie adaptation of "Divergent" which is part of a trilogy, just like "The Hunger Games." Jennifer Lawrence had also given Woodley advice that she should take the role in the movie adaptation and it was a good thing that she took to heart that advice given by America's Sweetheart.
The movie's song, "Beating Heart" is sung by Ellie Goulding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1