Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley Talks About Theo James' Kissing Style says 'He's a Great Kisser'
By charmaine corne clutton | February 26, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Aside from "The Hunger Games," another movie that would be hitting the big screens is the bestselling book by Veronica Roth on the fictional and dystopian city of Chicago.
Starring one of Hollywood's rising stars, Shailene Woodley, who is said to be the next Jennifer Lawrence, fans can be sure that this movie would be worth the watch. Shailene Woodley has recently given her thoughts on some of the scenes that took place in the movie, particularly her "kissing scene" with co-actor, Theo James.
As reported by the Daily Mail, Woodley enjoyed her "steamy" scenes with James and had also said that "He's a great kisser." Despite having to endure a rigorous training regime and getting bruised on the set of the movie it seems like there is a new couple that fans would surely love to watch. Step aside Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark, it seems like "Divergent" is the new movie to wait for.
Does this mean that Shailene Woodley enjoyed her steamy scenes with Theo James, is this the beginning of an offset romance? Fans would certainly love that to happen. The two have the chemistry and they look fantastically good together.
Woodley starred in "The Secret Life of an American Teenager," and from here was casted in other movie adaptations such as "The Fault in Our Stars" which is set to also be released this year. It seems like Woodley has a knack for movie adaptations and she is a great actress that has her own believes when it comes to doing things the way she sees it fit.
Fans surely cannot wait for Shailene Woodley and Theo James to get closer on the set of the movie adaptation of "Divergent" which is part of a trilogy, just like "The Hunger Games." Jennifer Lawrence had also given Woodley advice that she should take the role in the movie adaptation and it was a good thing that she took to heart that advice given by America's Sweetheart.
The movie's song, "Beating Heart" is sung by Ellie Goulding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How