Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Just Wants to Be ‘Happy’
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Like any other woman who goes through the tough process of divorce, Khloe Kardashian remains optimistic that everything will fall into place soon. For the time being, she just wants to make sure that she keeps herself happy and smiling.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Khloe Kardashian Poses with New Rumoured Beau on Instagram Amidst Lamar Odom’s Confession of Undying Affection for Her
The 29-year-old reality TV star is the cover girl for Cosmopolitan's April Issue, which hits the stands on March 4 in the U.S. Khloe has opened up to the magazine how she has dealt with her own personal dilemmas in life.
"I live for the moment," she said.
"If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low."
Khloe went on and said that she has accepted everything that had happened in her life because she knows that those things transpired for a reason, and it doesn't matter how bad the situations were. When asked how she sees herself 10 years from now, she said "I have no idea, I just know that I want to be happy and smiling."
Khloe had a tough 2013, but she is moving on. She revealed to the magazine that she is not the kind of person who likes to put weight on others, even on her family. "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff," said Khloe.
"I'm not someone who likes to burden people."
Even though she likes to keep her problems to herself, she is thankful that she has a supportive family who is always there for her. Khloe said that her family plays a big role in her life that makes her a better individual.
Regrets in life? Khloe doesn't have any. She said, "I wouldn't change a thing, you learn as you go." The struggles that Khloe have experienced in the past as well as the mistakes she had committed will equip her as she journeys through her life. Khloe's decision to just move on from the past and not worry about it is one of the greatest things she can do. Learn from her mistakes, go on with the flow, and find out where life takes her. No regrets. No remorse.
Khloe reportedly chatted with Cosmo a couple of days before she filed for divorce from Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks