Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Just Wants to Be ‘Happy’
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Like any other woman who goes through the tough process of divorce, Khloe Kardashian remains optimistic that everything will fall into place soon. For the time being, she just wants to make sure that she keeps herself happy and smiling.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Khloe Kardashian Poses with New Rumoured Beau on Instagram Amidst Lamar Odom’s Confession of Undying Affection for Her
The 29-year-old reality TV star is the cover girl for Cosmopolitan's April Issue, which hits the stands on March 4 in the U.S. Khloe has opened up to the magazine how she has dealt with her own personal dilemmas in life.
"I live for the moment," she said.
"If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low."
Khloe went on and said that she has accepted everything that had happened in her life because she knows that those things transpired for a reason, and it doesn't matter how bad the situations were. When asked how she sees herself 10 years from now, she said "I have no idea, I just know that I want to be happy and smiling."
Khloe had a tough 2013, but she is moving on. She revealed to the magazine that she is not the kind of person who likes to put weight on others, even on her family. "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff," said Khloe.
"I'm not someone who likes to burden people."
Even though she likes to keep her problems to herself, she is thankful that she has a supportive family who is always there for her. Khloe said that her family plays a big role in her life that makes her a better individual.
Regrets in life? Khloe doesn't have any. She said, "I wouldn't change a thing, you learn as you go." The struggles that Khloe have experienced in the past as well as the mistakes she had committed will equip her as she journeys through her life. Khloe's decision to just move on from the past and not worry about it is one of the greatest things she can do. Learn from her mistakes, go on with the flow, and find out where life takes her. No regrets. No remorse.
Khloe reportedly chatted with Cosmo a couple of days before she filed for divorce from Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast