Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Just Wants to Be ‘Happy’
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Like any other woman who goes through the tough process of divorce, Khloe Kardashian remains optimistic that everything will fall into place soon. For the time being, she just wants to make sure that she keeps herself happy and smiling.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Khloe Kardashian Poses with New Rumoured Beau on Instagram Amidst Lamar Odom’s Confession of Undying Affection for Her
The 29-year-old reality TV star is the cover girl for Cosmopolitan's April Issue, which hits the stands on March 4 in the U.S. Khloe has opened up to the magazine how she has dealt with her own personal dilemmas in life.
"I live for the moment," she said.
"If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low."
Khloe went on and said that she has accepted everything that had happened in her life because she knows that those things transpired for a reason, and it doesn't matter how bad the situations were. When asked how she sees herself 10 years from now, she said "I have no idea, I just know that I want to be happy and smiling."
Khloe had a tough 2013, but she is moving on. She revealed to the magazine that she is not the kind of person who likes to put weight on others, even on her family. "I'm very introverted when it comes to my own stuff," said Khloe.
"I'm not someone who likes to burden people."
Even though she likes to keep her problems to herself, she is thankful that she has a supportive family who is always there for her. Khloe said that her family plays a big role in her life that makes her a better individual.
Regrets in life? Khloe doesn't have any. She said, "I wouldn't change a thing, you learn as you go." The struggles that Khloe have experienced in the past as well as the mistakes she had committed will equip her as she journeys through her life. Khloe's decision to just move on from the past and not worry about it is one of the greatest things she can do. Learn from her mistakes, go on with the flow, and find out where life takes her. No regrets. No remorse.
Khloe reportedly chatted with Cosmo a couple of days before she filed for divorce from Lamar Odom.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales