'Fast and Furious 7' Film Shocking Revelation: Paul Walker's Death the Reason for Ludacris' Financial Woes
By Sonalee singh | February 26, 2014 5:03 PM EST
How is Paul Walker supposed to rest in peace? In a recent revelation, it has come to fore that Paul Walker's "The Fast and the Furious" co-star Ludacris thinks that the former's death is the reason for his financial woes.
TMZ reported last week that actor-cum-rapper Ludacris is unable to pay thousand of dollars for his child support, and he has Paul Walker's death to blame for it
Reportedly, Ludacris was in court on Wednesday in regards to his child support case. The mother of Ludacris' 2-month old daughter wanted the former to pay $15,000 a month towards the child support fund.
However, the Web site further reported that Ludacris told the judge that he would be unable to pay the amount. Post Paul Walker's death, the production of "Fast and Furious 7" has been stalled, and he was apparently counting on the film to start so that he can pay.
Paul Walker passed away in a tragic accident on Nov 30 in 2013 when his car busted into flames after hitting an electric pole. Walker came from his charity event and was accompanied by friend Rogar Rodas. Apparently, it was Rodas who was driving the vehicle and both of them succumbed to injuries within minutes of the accident.
Before meeting his maker, Paul Walker had completed shooting most part of the film, and after his demise, it was difficult for the production team to move ahead with the shooting. There were reports, which suggested that Walker's brother, Cody Walker, could fill in the shoes of Paul Walker, but nothing has been confirmed in that regards. Then it was rumoured that Paul Walker's character Brian O' Connor will be retired from the film. However, nothing has been confirmed on that as well.
Let us know your thoughts on Ludacris blaming Paul Walker's death for his financial woes. Do you think it is justified?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate