'Fast And Furious 7' Cast Update: Ludacris Demands Full Custody and Child Support for Daughter?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 26, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Fast and the Furious 7" star Ludacris appeared in court this week to explain to the judge why he requests for a child support payment plan update. Luda explains that the untimely death of Walker caused production delays and subsequently, an "unforeseen, unavoidable and untimely dip" in the state of his liquid assets.
It is also reported that the rapper's custody battle for his daughter is having more tension with the mother, Tamika Fuller. Luda wants to get full custody, claiming that he is a "fit and capable parent." His legal documents said he has also been "an active father" to his 12-year-old daughter.
Ludacris stated that despite previously agreeing to the terms, he will not be able to pay the thousands of dollars per month to support his 2-month-old baby daughter Cai due to the delay of his "Fast and the Furious 7" check. Ludacris had reportedly expected that the "Fast and the Furious 7" money would be in by now, and without it, he was financially unstable at the time.
According to reports, Ludacris is also requesting for his child's mother to pay him child support instead. Since the rapper was not able to pay Fuller $15,000 per month in child support, TMZ speculates it could be his way to "turn the financial tables." Ludacris has previously stated that he can only pay $1,800 per month in child support, and for now, the judge ordered him to pay $7,000 a month instead of Fuller's $15,000 per month demand.
Ludacris has been talking about his "Ludaversal" album for a few years now, and while he released a song entitled "Party Girls" on Jan 30, there is no word whether it is included in the album or not. He told the family court judge that his total income for year 2013 was $55,000.
Ludacris plays Tej Parker originally in the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" and has reprised the role in each movie since "Fast Five." It is still unclear whether the movie, which will reportedly be released in cinemas in 2015, will see Walker's character die or live. "Fast and Furious 7" is scheduled to open in theaters on April 10, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?