'Fast And Furious 7' Cast Update: Ludacris Demands Full Custody and Child Support for Daughter?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 26, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Fast and the Furious 7" star Ludacris appeared in court this week to explain to the judge why he requests for a child support payment plan update. Luda explains that the untimely death of Walker caused production delays and subsequently, an "unforeseen, unavoidable and untimely dip" in the state of his liquid assets.
It is also reported that the rapper's custody battle for his daughter is having more tension with the mother, Tamika Fuller. Luda wants to get full custody, claiming that he is a "fit and capable parent." His legal documents said he has also been "an active father" to his 12-year-old daughter.
Ludacris stated that despite previously agreeing to the terms, he will not be able to pay the thousands of dollars per month to support his 2-month-old baby daughter Cai due to the delay of his "Fast and the Furious 7" check. Ludacris had reportedly expected that the "Fast and the Furious 7" money would be in by now, and without it, he was financially unstable at the time.
According to reports, Ludacris is also requesting for his child's mother to pay him child support instead. Since the rapper was not able to pay Fuller $15,000 per month in child support, TMZ speculates it could be his way to "turn the financial tables." Ludacris has previously stated that he can only pay $1,800 per month in child support, and for now, the judge ordered him to pay $7,000 a month instead of Fuller's $15,000 per month demand.
Ludacris has been talking about his "Ludaversal" album for a few years now, and while he released a song entitled "Party Girls" on Jan 30, there is no word whether it is included in the album or not. He told the family court judge that his total income for year 2013 was $55,000.
Ludacris plays Tej Parker originally in the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" and has reprised the role in each movie since "Fast Five." It is still unclear whether the movie, which will reportedly be released in cinemas in 2015, will see Walker's character die or live. "Fast and Furious 7" is scheduled to open in theaters on April 10, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World