'Fast And Furious 7' Cast Update: Ludacris Demands Full Custody and Child Support for Daughter?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 26, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Fast and the Furious 7" star Ludacris appeared in court this week to explain to the judge why he requests for a child support payment plan update. Luda explains that the untimely death of Walker caused production delays and subsequently, an "unforeseen, unavoidable and untimely dip" in the state of his liquid assets.
It is also reported that the rapper's custody battle for his daughter is having more tension with the mother, Tamika Fuller. Luda wants to get full custody, claiming that he is a "fit and capable parent." His legal documents said he has also been "an active father" to his 12-year-old daughter.
Ludacris stated that despite previously agreeing to the terms, he will not be able to pay the thousands of dollars per month to support his 2-month-old baby daughter Cai due to the delay of his "Fast and the Furious 7" check. Ludacris had reportedly expected that the "Fast and the Furious 7" money would be in by now, and without it, he was financially unstable at the time.
According to reports, Ludacris is also requesting for his child's mother to pay him child support instead. Since the rapper was not able to pay Fuller $15,000 per month in child support, TMZ speculates it could be his way to "turn the financial tables." Ludacris has previously stated that he can only pay $1,800 per month in child support, and for now, the judge ordered him to pay $7,000 a month instead of Fuller's $15,000 per month demand.
Ludacris has been talking about his "Ludaversal" album for a few years now, and while he released a song entitled "Party Girls" on Jan 30, there is no word whether it is included in the album or not. He told the family court judge that his total income for year 2013 was $55,000.
Ludacris plays Tej Parker originally in the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" and has reprised the role in each movie since "Fast Five." It is still unclear whether the movie, which will reportedly be released in cinemas in 2015, will see Walker's character die or live. "Fast and Furious 7" is scheduled to open in theaters on April 10, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged