'Fast And Furious 7' Cast Update: Ludacris Demands Full Custody and Child Support for Daughter?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 26, 2014 4:08 PM EST
"Fast and the Furious 7" star Ludacris appeared in court this week to explain to the judge why he requests for a child support payment plan update. Luda explains that the untimely death of Walker caused production delays and subsequently, an "unforeseen, unavoidable and untimely dip" in the state of his liquid assets.
It is also reported that the rapper's custody battle for his daughter is having more tension with the mother, Tamika Fuller. Luda wants to get full custody, claiming that he is a "fit and capable parent." His legal documents said he has also been "an active father" to his 12-year-old daughter.
Ludacris stated that despite previously agreeing to the terms, he will not be able to pay the thousands of dollars per month to support his 2-month-old baby daughter Cai due to the delay of his "Fast and the Furious 7" check. Ludacris had reportedly expected that the "Fast and the Furious 7" money would be in by now, and without it, he was financially unstable at the time.
According to reports, Ludacris is also requesting for his child's mother to pay him child support instead. Since the rapper was not able to pay Fuller $15,000 per month in child support, TMZ speculates it could be his way to "turn the financial tables." Ludacris has previously stated that he can only pay $1,800 per month in child support, and for now, the judge ordered him to pay $7,000 a month instead of Fuller's $15,000 per month demand.
Ludacris has been talking about his "Ludaversal" album for a few years now, and while he released a song entitled "Party Girls" on Jan 30, there is no word whether it is included in the album or not. He told the family court judge that his total income for year 2013 was $55,000.
Ludacris plays Tej Parker originally in the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious" and has reprised the role in each movie since "Fast Five." It is still unclear whether the movie, which will reportedly be released in cinemas in 2015, will see Walker's character die or live. "Fast and Furious 7" is scheduled to open in theaters on April 10, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery