Floyd Mayweather Gets Dumped by Fiancée Shantel Jackson
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather has reportedly been dumped by his fiancée Shantel Jackson several months ago. There are rumours circling around that Shantel has decided to end her relationship with Floyd because she can no longer deal with his unfaithfulness.
Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr smiles as he greets fans and amateur boxers during a visit to conduct training clinics in Soweto [Reuters/SIPHIWE SIBEKO]
According to MediaTakeOut.com, Shantel wants Floyd to be 100% faithful to her but the undefeated fighter isn't willing to do so. "Floyd wants to be allowed multiple side chicks," the gossip Web site reported.
The Web site further reported that Floyd was even offered to marry the model without asking her to sign any pre-nuptial agreements, if she would approve his infidelity in their relationship. However, Shantel declined the offer.
Floyd is one of the richest athletes in the current generation. If he marries Shantel without a pre-nup, she would be giving her half of his assets when their marriage ends. Shantel could walk away a rich single lady. However, Shantel is not easily blinded by money. Her love for Floyd weighs more than a ton of his wealth and she is willing to take him back, only if he gets rid of his cheating vices.
A couple of days after the Web site reported the news, Floyd was seen at a Lakers game with other girls which has just fueled the rumour that the two are really on a brief break-up at the moment.
A fan asked Shantel why she wasn't there with Floyd and this was what she had to say, "He's busy with sit fillers."
"Funny when a person tries to top you," she added.
Floyd, who appeared on the cover of Sister 2 Sister Magazine explained his side on being faithful to a woman and staying monogamous in a relationship. He said that Shantel is his fiancée and he will always be there for her no matter what. He went on that the two of them sometimes have the usual disagreements that every couple experiences. Floyd explained that even if he was pictured with different girls, it doesn't mean that he was going out with them or worse, sleeping with them.
"I'm happy with one woman," he said.
Being faithful is not always easy. Hopefully, they can find ways to work their relationship out.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown