‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Episode 2 Spoilers: Blind Auditions Continue on Day 2 [Recap]
By jaskiran kaur | February 26, 2014 3:23 PM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) kicked off on Feb. 24, 2014 with an enthralling medley performance by the four judges- Blake Shelton, Shakira, Usher and Adam Levine- and Day 1 of blind auditions. On the first night of the show, three performances- Christina Grimmie, Biff Gore and Bria Kelly- got all the four chairs turned. Out of 11 artists, eight were elected by the judges to be on their team. "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) blind auditions continued on second night of its week 1. Read full article to find out what happened on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 2 Day 2 of Blind Auditions. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 2: Day 2 of Blind Auditions [Spoilers, Recap]
NBC's "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) continued their blind auditions on the second night of the show on Feb. 25, 2014 in an attempt to find the best voice of America. At this stage the four judges- Shakira, Usher, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine- continue to audition artists, based on which they will select them to be on their teams for the rest of the season while they compete with each other for the most coveted title, trophy and contract. Here is a full recap to what happened on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 2.
Day 2 of Blind Auditions [Recap]
26-year-old Delvin Choice came back to try his luck this year on "The Voice," after auditioning for the first time in "The Voice" 2013. South Carolina resident Delvin Choice sang "A Song For You" by Donny Hathaway and got Shakira, Usher and Adam Levine turn their chairs while Blake Shelton decided to hold back before he gave in.
Next up was Madilyn Paige who is a 16-year-old filmmaker and quite ambitious to become the artist that she wants to be. She sang David Guetta's "Titanium" and got Shakira and Usher pressed the button and turn the chairs to have her on one of their teams.
She was followed by 22-year-old Noah Lis. He sang "Me and Mrs Jones" and dedicated his performance to his late grandfather. He manages to get two chairs turned to him towards the end of his performance. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton fought to get him on the team.
Next up for Day 2 of blind auditions on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 2 was Keith Shuskie who has rock and roll style of singing. He performed "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane but fails to get any of the chairs turned.
He was followed by a teen artist named Deja Hall. She is a 16-year-old artist from San Antonio. She sang Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors" and impressed three judges on the panel- Shakira, Blake and Usher- to eventually turn their chairs.
Last was 28-year-old Cary Laine who chose "The Voice" as a platform to launch her music career. With her The Band Perry's "Better Dig Two" rendition she gave the second four-chair turn performance on ""The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 2.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 2 Day 2 of Blind Auditions: Results [Spoilers, Recap]
In total, six artists auditioned on Day 2 of blind auditions that featured in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 2. Out of six, two gave four-chair turn performances and one of them failed to get even single chair turned. Following are the results of blind auditions held in "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 2.
Team Adam: Delvin Choice, Cary Laine
Team Shakira: Deja Hall
Team Usher: Madilyn Paige
Team Blake: Noah Lis
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will select top 48 artists to be on the four teams to be coached by the four judges. Blind auditions will continue next week when the show returns for its Episode 3 on Day 3 of blind auditions on March 3, 2014.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2