Was Drake Hoping for a Ménage à Trois, Causing a Catfight between Serena Williams and Rihanna?
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 2:43 PM EST
The two women in Drake's life, top-ranked tennis athlete Serena Williams and RnB songstress Rihanna, reportedly got engaged in a heated confrontation during the Canadian rapper's gig in Paris.
Serena Williams of the U.S. reacts during her women's singles semi-final match against Alize Cornet of France at the WTA Dubai Tennis Championships, February 21, 2014.
MediaTakeOut.com reported that Drake invited both Rihanna and Serena backstage at his concert. According to the Web site, Drake has allegedly that kind of relationship where he gets to do stuff to those ladies that only a guy would do to his girlfriend. If Drake does really have that kind od relationship with those two, he is living the dream of many guys. Just think about all the fun and the hook ups without having to worry about commitments.
A source told the Web site that when Serena saw Rihanna, she probably became uncomfortable and quickly confronted the singer. Serena apparently didn't like the idea of another girl being in the same place as her. Words were exchanged, but it was a good thing that Rihanna's bodyguards got their hands on deck and made sure that the two women didn't get physical.
Drake ended up leaving with Rihanna, and they reportedly went to Club 79, one of the popular nightspots in Paris. Interestingly, Serena indirectly expressed her dismay by posting cryptic messages on Twitter.
"Everybody needs love," Serena tweeted.
"Me. Mine. Alone. Myself. I. One. Solo. Unaccompanied," she added.
Drake and Rihanna are an on-and-off couple. Serena only got into the picture during about the time that the two talented musical artists had a brief breakup. However, it looks like Drake and Rihanna are back hooking up again.
Are they officially a couple? Talking to Rolling Stone as reported by Hollywood Life, Drake revealed that Rihanna is her ultimate fantasy, but there is no romantic relationship going on between them right now. "We have fun together, she's cool and s**t," said Drake.
"But we're just friends, she's my dog for life," he added.
Even though Drake and Rihanna were seen together on several occasions, the truth is that it is not enough say that they are together in a romantic way. For all we know, they could just be two people enjoying each other's company, going out as friends and doing things together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed