Was Drake Hoping for a Ménage à Trois, Causing a Catfight between Serena Williams and Rihanna?
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 2:43 PM EST
The two women in Drake's life, top-ranked tennis athlete Serena Williams and RnB songstress Rihanna, reportedly got engaged in a heated confrontation during the Canadian rapper's gig in Paris.
Serena Williams of the U.S. reacts during her women's singles semi-final match against Alize Cornet of France at the WTA Dubai Tennis Championships, February 21, 2014.
MediaTakeOut.com reported that Drake invited both Rihanna and Serena backstage at his concert. According to the Web site, Drake has allegedly that kind of relationship where he gets to do stuff to those ladies that only a guy would do to his girlfriend. If Drake does really have that kind od relationship with those two, he is living the dream of many guys. Just think about all the fun and the hook ups without having to worry about commitments.
A source told the Web site that when Serena saw Rihanna, she probably became uncomfortable and quickly confronted the singer. Serena apparently didn't like the idea of another girl being in the same place as her. Words were exchanged, but it was a good thing that Rihanna's bodyguards got their hands on deck and made sure that the two women didn't get physical.
Drake ended up leaving with Rihanna, and they reportedly went to Club 79, one of the popular nightspots in Paris. Interestingly, Serena indirectly expressed her dismay by posting cryptic messages on Twitter.
"Everybody needs love," Serena tweeted.
"Me. Mine. Alone. Myself. I. One. Solo. Unaccompanied," she added.
Drake and Rihanna are an on-and-off couple. Serena only got into the picture during about the time that the two talented musical artists had a brief breakup. However, it looks like Drake and Rihanna are back hooking up again.
Are they officially a couple? Talking to Rolling Stone as reported by Hollywood Life, Drake revealed that Rihanna is her ultimate fantasy, but there is no romantic relationship going on between them right now. "We have fun together, she's cool and s**t," said Drake.
"But we're just friends, she's my dog for life," he added.
Even though Drake and Rihanna were seen together on several occasions, the truth is that it is not enough say that they are together in a romantic way. For all we know, they could just be two people enjoying each other's company, going out as friends and doing things together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff