Was Drake Hoping for a Ménage à Trois, Causing a Catfight between Serena Williams and Rihanna?
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 2:43 PM EST
The two women in Drake's life, top-ranked tennis athlete Serena Williams and RnB songstress Rihanna, reportedly got engaged in a heated confrontation during the Canadian rapper's gig in Paris.
Serena Williams of the U.S. reacts during her women's singles semi-final match against Alize Cornet of France at the WTA Dubai Tennis Championships, February 21, 2014.
MediaTakeOut.com reported that Drake invited both Rihanna and Serena backstage at his concert. According to the Web site, Drake has allegedly that kind of relationship where he gets to do stuff to those ladies that only a guy would do to his girlfriend. If Drake does really have that kind od relationship with those two, he is living the dream of many guys. Just think about all the fun and the hook ups without having to worry about commitments.
A source told the Web site that when Serena saw Rihanna, she probably became uncomfortable and quickly confronted the singer. Serena apparently didn't like the idea of another girl being in the same place as her. Words were exchanged, but it was a good thing that Rihanna's bodyguards got their hands on deck and made sure that the two women didn't get physical.
Drake ended up leaving with Rihanna, and they reportedly went to Club 79, one of the popular nightspots in Paris. Interestingly, Serena indirectly expressed her dismay by posting cryptic messages on Twitter.
"Everybody needs love," Serena tweeted.
"Me. Mine. Alone. Myself. I. One. Solo. Unaccompanied," she added.
Drake and Rihanna are an on-and-off couple. Serena only got into the picture during about the time that the two talented musical artists had a brief breakup. However, it looks like Drake and Rihanna are back hooking up again.
Are they officially a couple? Talking to Rolling Stone as reported by Hollywood Life, Drake revealed that Rihanna is her ultimate fantasy, but there is no romantic relationship going on between them right now. "We have fun together, she's cool and s**t," said Drake.
"But we're just friends, she's my dog for life," he added.
Even though Drake and Rihanna were seen together on several occasions, the truth is that it is not enough say that they are together in a romantic way. For all we know, they could just be two people enjoying each other's company, going out as friends and doing things together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers