Was Drake Hoping for a Ménage à Trois, Causing a Catfight between Serena Williams and Rihanna?
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 26, 2014 2:43 PM EST
The two women in Drake's life, top-ranked tennis athlete Serena Williams and RnB songstress Rihanna, reportedly got engaged in a heated confrontation during the Canadian rapper's gig in Paris.
Serena Williams of the U.S. reacts during her women's singles semi-final match against Alize Cornet of France at the WTA Dubai Tennis Championships, February 21, 2014.
MediaTakeOut.com reported that Drake invited both Rihanna and Serena backstage at his concert. According to the Web site, Drake has allegedly that kind of relationship where he gets to do stuff to those ladies that only a guy would do to his girlfriend. If Drake does really have that kind od relationship with those two, he is living the dream of many guys. Just think about all the fun and the hook ups without having to worry about commitments.
A source told the Web site that when Serena saw Rihanna, she probably became uncomfortable and quickly confronted the singer. Serena apparently didn't like the idea of another girl being in the same place as her. Words were exchanged, but it was a good thing that Rihanna's bodyguards got their hands on deck and made sure that the two women didn't get physical.
Drake ended up leaving with Rihanna, and they reportedly went to Club 79, one of the popular nightspots in Paris. Interestingly, Serena indirectly expressed her dismay by posting cryptic messages on Twitter.
"Everybody needs love," Serena tweeted.
"Me. Mine. Alone. Myself. I. One. Solo. Unaccompanied," she added.
Drake and Rihanna are an on-and-off couple. Serena only got into the picture during about the time that the two talented musical artists had a brief breakup. However, it looks like Drake and Rihanna are back hooking up again.
Are they officially a couple? Talking to Rolling Stone as reported by Hollywood Life, Drake revealed that Rihanna is her ultimate fantasy, but there is no romantic relationship going on between them right now. "We have fun together, she's cool and s**t," said Drake.
"But we're just friends, she's my dog for life," he added.
Even though Drake and Rihanna were seen together on several occasions, the truth is that it is not enough say that they are together in a romantic way. For all we know, they could just be two people enjoying each other's company, going out as friends and doing things together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS