‘Fast and the Furious' Star Gal Gadot Rocks as New 'Wonder Woman'
By charmaine corne clutton | February 26, 2014 2:28 PM EST
The comic book place is a land filled with machismo-never does one get to see empowered female superheroes not unless they are portrayed as sexpots donning leather cat suits or damsels in distress. That is why Wonder Woman serves as a very good counter balance to all the male domination in comic-verse, as she signifies an empowered, feisty and strong superhero who also advocates for peace and love.
In the upcoming film, Batman vs. Superman, fans are thrilled to see one of the freshest faces, Gal Gadot, portray the role of the empowered superhero. Gal Gadot a former Israeli beauty queen, got her break in Hollywood when she starred in the famous franchise, "Fast and the Furious". Gadot also portrayed a sexy bombshell that men did not want to mess around. Gadot starred in the franchise as on-screen partner of Sung Kang.
Now, fans can see more of the Israeli beauty by watching the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel. In her Instagram, the 29-year old posted many pics of her preparation for the role. As she is to portray the Amazonian princess, Gadot has to really beef up her appearance to appear fit for the role. Many fans were quick to react about the casting of Gadot as the Amazonian princess, as some claim the "Fast and the Furious" star is too thin for the superhero.
"It's the physical preparations that I'm starting now. A very serious training regimen - kung fu, kickboxing, swords, jujitsu, Brazilian. A thousand and one things. I'll gain body mass." Gadot said when asked about fans reactions towards her casting during an interview in an Israeli entertainment show.
The "Fast and the Furious" actress added, "I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts...anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine... By the way, Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I'd really go "by the book", it'd be problematic."
The upcoming sequel of the "Man of Steel" is set to grace the big screen officially on May 6, 2016. It will be interesting to see what kind of transformation the already toned and sexy Gadot will undergo to attain that perfect Amazonian princess figure.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money