‘Fast and the Furious' Star Gal Gadot Rocks as New 'Wonder Woman'
By charmaine corne clutton | February 26, 2014 2:28 PM EST
The comic book place is a land filled with machismo-never does one get to see empowered female superheroes not unless they are portrayed as sexpots donning leather cat suits or damsels in distress. That is why Wonder Woman serves as a very good counter balance to all the male domination in comic-verse, as she signifies an empowered, feisty and strong superhero who also advocates for peace and love.
In the upcoming film, Batman vs. Superman, fans are thrilled to see one of the freshest faces, Gal Gadot, portray the role of the empowered superhero. Gal Gadot a former Israeli beauty queen, got her break in Hollywood when she starred in the famous franchise, "Fast and the Furious". Gadot also portrayed a sexy bombshell that men did not want to mess around. Gadot starred in the franchise as on-screen partner of Sung Kang.
Now, fans can see more of the Israeli beauty by watching the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel. In her Instagram, the 29-year old posted many pics of her preparation for the role. As she is to portray the Amazonian princess, Gadot has to really beef up her appearance to appear fit for the role. Many fans were quick to react about the casting of Gadot as the Amazonian princess, as some claim the "Fast and the Furious" star is too thin for the superhero.
"It's the physical preparations that I'm starting now. A very serious training regimen - kung fu, kickboxing, swords, jujitsu, Brazilian. A thousand and one things. I'll gain body mass." Gadot said when asked about fans reactions towards her casting during an interview in an Israeli entertainment show.
The "Fast and the Furious" actress added, "I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts...anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine... By the way, Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I'd really go "by the book", it'd be problematic."
The upcoming sequel of the "Man of Steel" is set to grace the big screen officially on May 6, 2016. It will be interesting to see what kind of transformation the already toned and sexy Gadot will undergo to attain that perfect Amazonian princess figure.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles