Kate Middleton Pregnant with Baby Girl: Report is a Hoax or Real?
By jaskiran kaur | February 26, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton is pregnant again, claims a U.S. magazine, reported earlier this month. The report is spreading like wildfire, fueling rumors that Prince William's wife who gave birth to Prince George in July 2013 is pregnant with a baby girl this time. Reportedly, this report is false and there is no truth behind the claims.
Earlier this month, reports about Kate Middleton's second pregnancy started to swirl around as alleged by Star Magazine. According to GossipCop.com, the magazine claimed that Kate Middleton, 32, is "three months along." More claims included that the Duchess broke the news to Prince William, 31, on the occasion of Valentine's Day.
Reportedly, Kate Middleton is "absolutely thrilled" with the news that Prince George will soon have a sister. It is said in the magazine's report that Kate Middleton wished her next child to be a girl. Confirmation about the gender "has just given her the best start to the year. Kate and William are ecstatic," stated Star Magazine report as informed by royal insider and quoted by GossipCop.com.
For more, Star Magazine reported that according to the "royal insider," Kate Middleton is not trying to conceal her second pregnancy and has been talking about it to people. Report claims that she feels "it's different from when she had George; she seems more at peace now, because she knows what to expect."
But a report by GossipCop.com denies the truth behind Star report and claims that Kate Middleton is not pregnant and the report about her second pregnancy with a baby girl is false.
Another report claiming Kate Middleton's second pregnancy emerged recently. Show Biz Spy reported that the Globe Magazine claim that Kate is not only pregnant but name of her baby girl has also been decided. According to the Globe's report, Queen Elizabeth has approved of the name Diana for Prince George's baby sister. The name Diana will be after Prince Harry's and Prince William's mother Princess Diana.
Meanwhile, it is reported that the Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge will be undertaking their third royal tour in New Zealand and Australia in April 2014. Prince William and Kate Middleton's first royal tour was in 2011 when they visited Canada and California. And their second royal tour was in 2012 when they visited South East Asia. Kate Middleton and Prince William will also take their seven months old son Prince George for the tour in Australia and New Zealand. While touring these two beautiful countries, the royal couple will visit cultural and historical landmarks and some flooded areas in Australia.
For more updates on royal family including Kate Middleton and Cressida Bonas, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’