Android 4.4 KitKat And Sense 5.5 OTA For T-Mobile HTC One Coming Soon
By Karla Danica Figuerres | February 26, 2014 1:57 PM EST
HTC is apparently moving a step up because of the advancement it is implementing to its new devices. Following the steps of Sprint and Verizon, it looks like Android 4.4.2 KitKat is on its path to T-Mobile and AT&T versions of the HTC One.
In an interview with Mo Versi, HTC's executive director of product management, he said the two networks have been approved to have the Android 4.4 update. Once the approval is permitted, it would just be days before the update is released.
So what do we need to expect in the Android 4.4 KitKat? Definitely, the most obvious change is Android 4.4.2 and all the things that come with KitKat. Other news is that HTC brings back Sense 5.5, which comprises several HTC definite changes like camera enhancement, turning BlinkFeed off, gallery improvements and more. There will also be minor changes.
No updates and reports from AT&T or Sprint users yet that give suggestions about the update. But hopefully we won't be waiting so long to hear from them. For clarifications, you can always check manually for an update to your device's settings.
The approval for the Android 4.4.2 and an updated Sense 5.5 have been achieved according to HTC. These sum up all the good news of the advancement of Android and HTC One owners can look forward to the latest features in Sense 5.5.
The new features include a BlinkFeed, and updated gallery. HTC also put a do-not-disturb mode, made simple the lock screen widget set-up and revised low-light camera performance.
No data how long will it take for AT&T and T-Mobile to give the users the advancement they are preparing. HTC will give more updates so that users can make accessible to connections. But users need to wait.
It will not take long as a tip from New York released screenshots of the update to Android 4.4.2 in the HTC One with T-Mobile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family