‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers: What Happens Next? Derek’s Love Child, Calzona Troubles, Camilla Luddington Teases Jolex, Baby and Wedding
By jaskiran kaur | February 26, 2014 1:46 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is nearing upon us. Two days after, ABC will resume its biggest medical drama picking up from the cliffhanger ending of the last aired episode in Dec. 2013. As the airdate of the returning episode "Take It Back" gets closer, more and more spoilers are surfacing. Here are few more spoilers detailing what more to expect in "Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 "Take It Back." [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 13 'Take It Back' Spoilers: What Happens Next? [Spoilers]
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 returns this week with episode 13 titled "Take It Back." The official synopsis, promo video and other spoilers promises to answer most of the questions.
The first few minutes will reveal April Kepner's big decision as dished out by Sarah Drew (April Kepner) to TV Line.
"We pick up moments after where we left off, and we will know who April has chosen right off the bat," revealed Sarah Drew to TV Line.
Earlier, Jesse Williams (Jackson) revealed that her decision will bring regrets either ways, but "consequences of the events" will be faced by more doctors of "Grey's Anatomy," as suggested in the official synopsis.
According to the synopsis, Derek will break a promise made to Meredith which will leave her feeling betrayed. Meanwhile, Alex will find out about the quick decisions made by Shane and Leah in regard to his father. This will make him furious and he will get violent with Shane. Elsewhere, Bailey will realize that how she has been wrong about Ben's decision to return to Seattle. Fans can expect that she may uncover the bigger secret involving his real motive of quitting residency.
Derek Shepherd's Love Child
Spoilers swirling around, hint trouble and tension for longtime couple Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey). Until now it was said that their relationship will feel the effects of the untimely job proposal made by President of the U.S. to Derek. But there is more to their story.
Latest TV Line report hints at the entry of Derek's Shepherd's love child.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 "Take It Back" "will have you asking the question, is there a little Derek Shepherd running around out there that we never knew about?!" stated TV Line report.
Based on TV Line spoilers, Wet Paint speculated that this child is most likely to be his love child from some unheard of and secret affair. Derek has only been married once before that is with Addison with whom he never had any children. Could it really be Derek's random hookup or a one-night stand?
According to the official synopsis, Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) is going to give second thoughts about staying with Callie (Sara Ramirez). But there is more to Calzona's troubled times. When "Grey's Anatomy" returns with Season 10 Episode 13 "Take It Back," Arizona will need to make some tough decisions that will bring back the memories from the time when Callie amputated her leg. The longtime couple will also have a spat after April's wedding ceremony which was halted by Jackson's untimely confession of love.
Camilla Lundington Teases Return of 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 [Spoilers]
In an interview with Pop Sugar, Camilla Luddington who plays Camilla Luddington who plays Jo Wilson and Alex Karev's love interest, teased repercussions of April's decision, Jolex relationship when the series return, and the baby that she finds near the dump yard.
Answering the biggest question of the series' return, revealed that intern Stephanie is going to feel most humiliated.
She also revealed that when "Grey's Anatomy" returns, Alex(Justin Chambers) and Jo will only grow closer, but "there will be things that will rattle them."
About the baby, she clarified that it is not Jo's baby. While comforting Stephanie they find a baby who she wants to help only because she also grew up as an abandoned child. But she is refused to be the part of that case.
She also revealed that the returning segment, "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is "explosive" and "there is lots of frustration." The show's spring return promises high-on-drama and emotions segments. Are you ready for it?
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 returns on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9 pm EST on ABC.
For more spoilers about "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best