Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj Prophecy in the Philippines Came True? Indian Seer Sees New War in Middle East
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 26, 2014 1:17 PM EST
The cases of skin disease documented in the northern part of the Philippines was among the latest prophecies of an Indian prophet that allegedly came true.
Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj visited the Philippines in April 2013 and made predictions about calamities hitting the country. During his visit, the Indian prophet predicted that the country will be hit by a bizarre disease that will eat the flesh and bones of the patient as well as strong winds and floods, according to a transcribed speech he delivered in Manila.
Recently, cases of a type of skin disease that was discovered in Pangasinan made buzz. Two locals were diagnosed with skin illnesses. However, the health department assured that there is no need to panic, as the diseases were found out to be cases of leprosy and psoriasis.
Moreover, the country was struck by earthquake and typhoon late last year. In October 2013, the Philippines experienced a 7.2 magnitude earthquake that destroyed millions of properties including heritage churches. Less than a month later, the country was hit by the Super Typhoon Haiyan that brought forth further destruction in the aforementioned areas. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was reported to have also predicted the destructive tsunami in Japan before it happened.
Reports said that the Prophetic minister foresaw an imminent war coming to Israel. Unfortunately, his vision told him that Israel will be betrayed by America in a political trap that will force the nation to surrender a part of Jerusalem. However, it is not specified when this conflict will happen.
Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj founded Jesus Ministries, "a prophetic-evangelistic work which fulfills a call of God to pioneer evangelistic outreaches to people groups among whom Christ Jesus is little or never named." The congregation claimed that Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was anointed by God.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS