'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Winchesters Clashing or Joining Forces with Ghostfacers to Solve a Case? Promo Photos For Episode 15 'Thinman' Released
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 26, 2014 1:07 PM EST
"Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 15 "Thinman" will feature the return of the Ghostfacers and the CW Network has released the promotional photos of the upcoming episode on Monday, February 24. The images show Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) with Ghostfacers Ed Zeddmore (A.J. Buckley) and Harry Spangler (Travis Wester) where the two pairs either continue to clash or finally join forces in solving a case.
In the Episode 15 promo photos, solo shots of the "Supernatural" guys looking really serious can be seen as they take on the case of a teenage girl's mysterious death from taking a selfie picture. Other promo photos show the Ghostfacers having a discussion perhaps coming up with a plan to solve the mystery and Ed Zeddmore eavesdropping on the Winchester brothers as well as talking to them. Click HERE to see photos.
The Ghostfacers has been MIA (Missing In Action) in "Supernatural" and their return in the CW TV series tease that the duo are still working on mysterious cases. A released promo video also showed that the Ghostfacers are still not too pleased to see Sam and Dean Winchester.
The Examiner report speculates Ed Zeddmore meets up with the Winchesters to ask for help and something could have happened to his partner Harry while working on the case. The synopsis for Episode 15 reads: "A teenage girl (guest star Ali Webb) is killed and the final selfie she took before the attack shows a ghostly figure in the background. Looking for something to keep them busy, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) head to Washington to find the ghost. While the two interview the girl's mother, Betty (guest star Maria Marlow), they are surprised when she starts talking about cold spots and fritzing. When they ask her about bringing up paranormal signs, Betty replies that the "supernaturalists" who called earlier brought it up. Enter Harry (guest star Travis Wester) and Ed (guest star A.J. Buckley), the famous supernaturalists."
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm on the CW Network. The Ghostfacers return in Episode 15 "Thinman" is scheduled to air on March 4, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series Casting News: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Gets Cast in CW's 'Supernatural: Tribes' with Lucien Laviscount - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Crowley Not Just Into Dean? Watch Sam's Funny Jab at His Brother in Episode 14 'Captives' Promo Video - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 On the Set: Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles Pulls the Pie Prank on Co-Star and Director Misha Collins [WATCH VIDEOS] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money