'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Winchesters Clashing or Joining Forces with Ghostfacers to Solve a Case? Promo Photos For Episode 15 'Thinman' Released
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 26, 2014 1:07 PM EST
"Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 15 "Thinman" will feature the return of the Ghostfacers and the CW Network has released the promotional photos of the upcoming episode on Monday, February 24. The images show Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) with Ghostfacers Ed Zeddmore (A.J. Buckley) and Harry Spangler (Travis Wester) where the two pairs either continue to clash or finally join forces in solving a case.
In the Episode 15 promo photos, solo shots of the "Supernatural" guys looking really serious can be seen as they take on the case of a teenage girl's mysterious death from taking a selfie picture. Other promo photos show the Ghostfacers having a discussion perhaps coming up with a plan to solve the mystery and Ed Zeddmore eavesdropping on the Winchester brothers as well as talking to them. Click HERE to see photos.
The Ghostfacers has been MIA (Missing In Action) in "Supernatural" and their return in the CW TV series tease that the duo are still working on mysterious cases. A released promo video also showed that the Ghostfacers are still not too pleased to see Sam and Dean Winchester.
The Examiner report speculates Ed Zeddmore meets up with the Winchesters to ask for help and something could have happened to his partner Harry while working on the case. The synopsis for Episode 15 reads: "A teenage girl (guest star Ali Webb) is killed and the final selfie she took before the attack shows a ghostly figure in the background. Looking for something to keep them busy, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) head to Washington to find the ghost. While the two interview the girl's mother, Betty (guest star Maria Marlow), they are surprised when she starts talking about cold spots and fritzing. When they ask her about bringing up paranormal signs, Betty replies that the "supernaturalists" who called earlier brought it up. Enter Harry (guest star Travis Wester) and Ed (guest star A.J. Buckley), the famous supernaturalists."
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 pm on the CW Network. The Ghostfacers return in Episode 15 "Thinman" is scheduled to air on March 4, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series Casting News: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Gets Cast in CW's 'Supernatural: Tribes' with Lucien Laviscount - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Crowley Not Just Into Dean? Watch Sam's Funny Jab at His Brother in Episode 14 'Captives' Promo Video - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 On the Set: Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles Pulls the Pie Prank on Co-Star and Director Misha Collins [WATCH VIDEOS] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced