Prince Harry Starts Royal Marriage Protocols, Proposes To Cressida Bonas?
By Anne Lu | February 26, 2014 10:58 AM EST
Prince Harry has reportedly commenced “royal marriage protocols” so he can marry Cressida Bonas as soon as possible. Rumours abound that the 29-year-old British royal has already proposed to the 24-year-old socialite after dating for 18 months.
Britain's Prince William (R), The Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Harry (L) listen as they attend the Illegal Wildlife Trade Conference at Lancaster House in central London February 13, 2014. REUTERS/John Stillwell/Pool
According to OK! magazine, Prince William’s younger brother still needs to go through royal protocols before he can obtain approval in marrying Cressida, which means he would have to formally ask his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II’s permission.
“Palace sources say there’s not been a formal request made to her majesty yet, but the fact we’re hearing about it means it’s likely he’s already popped the question and they’re waiting until all the boxes are ticked before formally announcing it,” an insider told the U.S. magazine.
Apparently, Cressida is basically already living with Harry at the Kensington Palace, which is deemed an improper royal arrangement.
“Cressida has been staying with Harry pretty much every night for the last few weeks. So Harry felt it was sensible that she got the security clearance to come and go as she pleases, instead of always having to enter with him,” a source told Grazia magazine.
“She’s now on first name terms with all the security guards, and uses all three entrances to the palace.”
Although Harry and Cressida’s living arrangement isn’t an ideal one, it appears that they wouldn’t have to worry about the Queen giving her blessing to their union.
“It’s no secret the queen would dearly love to see her roguish grandson settle down, and she thinks Cressy is his ideal match,” the source continued to OK! magazine.
“She likes that [Cressy] comes from a good family, plus she has a twinkle in her eye that reminds [the queen] of her sister, the late Princess Margaret.”
Harry is eager to leave his bachelor status behind after seeing how happy William is with wife Kate Middleton and son George.
“Seeing how happy his brother is ow and how amazing his nephew is, Harry wants all that for himself.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence