NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers Live Streaming Information and Betting Odds
By James Patrick Quizon | February 26, 2014 10:40 AM EST
The best scoring and rebounding team in the NBA meets one of the worst defensive squads in the league on Tuesday night when the Portland Trail Blazers visit the Denver Nuggets.
The Blazers are 1st in points per game (107.8) and rebounds per game (46.1) as well as 5th in assists (23.6) making them one of the most potent offensive teams in the entire league.
NBA: Denver Nuggets at Chicago Bulls
The Nuggets, which ranks 28th in the league in points allowed (104.7), have to do a better job defensively at home, where they have lost back-to-back games. Overall, Denver has lost seven of its last eight assignments including the last two against the Chicago Bulls, 117-89 and Sacramento Kings, 109-95.
Evan Fournier (27 points and 5 assists) and Randy Foye (27 points and 6 rebounds) both exploded for Denver in a losing cause versus the Kings.
Meanwhile, the Trail Blazers have won two of their last three games post all-star break despite playing without main man LaMarcus Aldridge, who is still out because of a groin injury.
Portland went to their other all-star in point guard Damian Lillard who has led the team in scoring in the last two games. He had 28 points in the 102-94 win versus the Utah Jazz and 32 markers in the 108-97 victory against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Watch Portland vs. Denver via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Portland Trail Blazers (-2.5) vs. Denver Nuggets (O/U: 214.5)
Game time: 12:00 noon AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers Trends
- The Trail Blazers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- The Trail Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games in Denver
- The Trail Blazers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. Denver
Denver Nuggets Trends
- The Nuggets are 1-8 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games at home
- The Nuggets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. the Trail Blazers in Denver
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L