NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers Live Streaming Information and Betting Odds
By James Patrick Quizon | February 26, 2014 10:40 AM EST
The best scoring and rebounding team in the NBA meets one of the worst defensive squads in the league on Tuesday night when the Portland Trail Blazers visit the Denver Nuggets.
The Blazers are 1st in points per game (107.8) and rebounds per game (46.1) as well as 5th in assists (23.6) making them one of the most potent offensive teams in the entire league.
NBA: Denver Nuggets at Chicago Bulls
The Nuggets, which ranks 28th in the league in points allowed (104.7), have to do a better job defensively at home, where they have lost back-to-back games. Overall, Denver has lost seven of its last eight assignments including the last two against the Chicago Bulls, 117-89 and Sacramento Kings, 109-95.
Evan Fournier (27 points and 5 assists) and Randy Foye (27 points and 6 rebounds) both exploded for Denver in a losing cause versus the Kings.
Meanwhile, the Trail Blazers have won two of their last three games post all-star break despite playing without main man LaMarcus Aldridge, who is still out because of a groin injury.
Portland went to their other all-star in point guard Damian Lillard who has led the team in scoring in the last two games. He had 28 points in the 102-94 win versus the Utah Jazz and 32 markers in the 108-97 victory against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Watch Portland vs. Denver via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Portland Trail Blazers (-2.5) vs. Denver Nuggets (O/U: 214.5)
Game time: 12:00 noon AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers Trends
- The Trail Blazers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- The Trail Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games in Denver
- The Trail Blazers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. Denver
Denver Nuggets Trends
- The Nuggets are 1-8 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games at home
- The Nuggets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. the Trail Blazers in Denver
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510