NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets vs. Portland Trail Blazers Live Streaming Information and Betting Odds
By James Patrick Quizon | February 26, 2014 10:40 AM EST
The best scoring and rebounding team in the NBA meets one of the worst defensive squads in the league on Tuesday night when the Portland Trail Blazers visit the Denver Nuggets.
The Blazers are 1st in points per game (107.8) and rebounds per game (46.1) as well as 5th in assists (23.6) making them one of the most potent offensive teams in the entire league.
NBA: Denver Nuggets at Chicago Bulls
The Nuggets, which ranks 28th in the league in points allowed (104.7), have to do a better job defensively at home, where they have lost back-to-back games. Overall, Denver has lost seven of its last eight assignments including the last two against the Chicago Bulls, 117-89 and Sacramento Kings, 109-95.
Evan Fournier (27 points and 5 assists) and Randy Foye (27 points and 6 rebounds) both exploded for Denver in a losing cause versus the Kings.
Meanwhile, the Trail Blazers have won two of their last three games post all-star break despite playing without main man LaMarcus Aldridge, who is still out because of a groin injury.
Portland went to their other all-star in point guard Damian Lillard who has led the team in scoring in the last two games. He had 28 points in the 102-94 win versus the Utah Jazz and 32 markers in the 108-97 victory against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Watch Portland vs. Denver via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Portland Trail Blazers (-2.5) vs. Denver Nuggets (O/U: 214.5)
Game time: 12:00 noon AEDT
Betting Against the Spread (ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers Trends
- The Trail Blazers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games on the road
- The Trail Blazers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games in Denver
- The Trail Blazers are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. Denver
Denver Nuggets Trends
- The Nuggets are 1-8 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games at home
- The Nuggets are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. the Trail Blazers in Denver
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales