Sam Worthington Admits Lara Bingle Is His Wife; Video Of His Paparazzo Scuffle Caught On Camera
By Anne Lu | February 26, 2014 8:49 AM EST
Has Sam Worthington confirmed that he is already married to Lara Bingle? The “Avatar” star’s scuffle with a photographer has been caught on camera, in which he is heard referring to his fellow Aussie star as his “wife.”
Their altercation was caught on camera, and the video, obtained by the New York Post, was uploaded on YouTube a day after the actor and the photographer were arrested on Sunday.
Apart from the fight itself, what was remarkable about the footage is the fact that Worthington referred to Bingle as his wife.
“You want to f****** kick my wife?” he is heard confronting Sheng Li, the photographer who was aggressively pursuing Bingle.
It has been speculated in January that Worthington and Bingle, who confirmed that they have been dating since October 2013, have secretly married after they were spotted wearing matching rings in London.
They have remained mum about the marriage rumours, though. Worthington’s “wife” slip appeared to be the first time that he admitted it.
Worthington and a paparazzo were arrested and charged with assault after an altercation in New York City on Sunday.
According to reports, the photographer Li deliberately kicked Bingle in the shin while she and Worthington were outside Benny’s Burritos in Greenwich Village in NYC. Worthington retaliated by punching Li in the face.
Both Worthington and Li were arrested and taken at a nearby Manhattan police station, with the actor being released on bail afterwards. He was charged with one count of assault in the third degree, while Li was charged with assault, reckless endangerment, and harassment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate