WWE Network Channel Announced for iOS and Android Platforms via Official App
By Aditya Bhat | February 25, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Users of the official World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) application will now be able to watch the WWE Network channel on via their apps, the company announced.
The company updated its WWE app for both iOS and Android platforms, and users who have subscribed to the channel will now get complete access to WWE Network 24/7 that live streams the matches. This facility will also be available to Apple TV users who have subscribed to the WWE Network.
WWE Network subscribers can now live stream their shows via WWE app.
"Today is a historic day for WWE, as we transform and reimagine how we deliver our premium live content and 24/7 programming directly to our fans around the world," said Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO of WWE, MacRumors reported.
"WWE Network will provide transformative growth for our company and unprecedented value for our fans," he added.
WWE Network provides not only with a 24/7 streaming service; it also has an on-demand library, and offers classic matches' replays, WrestleMania and other scheduled programming.
Users of the app must make sure that it is updated and the latest version is installed. The app gives users the second screen experience for shows like WrestleMania Rewind, WWE Countdown, The Monday Night War, WWE Legends House and others.
WWE Network will be available only to the US customers for now but will eventually be made available in other countries as well. Interested users must shell out $9.99 for monthly subscription along with a six-month commitment. The channel is also giving interested users a free one-week trial demo. This free trial will be available only for a limited period of time.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report