Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s Relationship Won’t be Smooth?
By Ankita Mehta | February 25, 2014 10:23 PM EST
Alleged lovebirds Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli will reportedly face some problems in their relationship.
Anushka and Virat have constantly denied the affair but reports of their love life keep doing the rounds on the internet.
However, astrologers have predicted that they won't have a smooth relationship, and went on to state that the couple are unlikely to end up marrying each other.
"Their relationship won't be smooth. Soon after March, Virat would be busy with his work and Anushka will be busy after May. This may lead to differences, and a short-lived relationship. Also, in November, Anushka may even get into a new relationship," Hindustan Times quoted astrologer Nitin Manchanda as saying.
Astrologer P Khurrana said that the cricketer does not want to commit to marriage, while fellow astrologer Prem Kumar Sharma pointed out that though they are compatible, the duo is uncertain about long-term plans.
Rumours of romance between the Bollywood actress and India's stand-in captain have been doing the rounds after the two shot an advertisement together. Later there were reports that Virat celebrated the New Year with the "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" actress.
There were even reports that the cricketer and the actress are in a live-in relationship.
But the duo constantly denied these reports. During a "Koffee With Karan" season 4 episode, Anushka was bombarded with the questions related to her love life and Virat. But the actress maintained that they are just good friends.
Even Virat defended her alleged girlfriend and said that he does not want anyone talking about his equation with her.
"Virat feels that whatever Anushka has done to her lips is her private matter. He also wasn't happy that his budding friendship with Anushka was the focus of so much attention on Koffee With Karan. Virat doesn't want anyone talking about his friendship with the actress as he wants to focus only on cricket. He's always been low-key about his girlfriends and that is one of the reasons why their relationship is being kept a secret. When he is ready, they will talk about it," DNA quoted a source as saying.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales