Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s Relationship Won’t be Smooth?
By Ankita Mehta | February 25, 2014 10:23 PM EST
Alleged lovebirds Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli will reportedly face some problems in their relationship.
Anushka and Virat have constantly denied the affair but reports of their love life keep doing the rounds on the internet.
However, astrologers have predicted that they won't have a smooth relationship, and went on to state that the couple are unlikely to end up marrying each other.
"Their relationship won't be smooth. Soon after March, Virat would be busy with his work and Anushka will be busy after May. This may lead to differences, and a short-lived relationship. Also, in November, Anushka may even get into a new relationship," Hindustan Times quoted astrologer Nitin Manchanda as saying.
Astrologer P Khurrana said that the cricketer does not want to commit to marriage, while fellow astrologer Prem Kumar Sharma pointed out that though they are compatible, the duo is uncertain about long-term plans.
Rumours of romance between the Bollywood actress and India's stand-in captain have been doing the rounds after the two shot an advertisement together. Later there were reports that Virat celebrated the New Year with the "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" actress.
There were even reports that the cricketer and the actress are in a live-in relationship.
But the duo constantly denied these reports. During a "Koffee With Karan" season 4 episode, Anushka was bombarded with the questions related to her love life and Virat. But the actress maintained that they are just good friends.
Even Virat defended her alleged girlfriend and said that he does not want anyone talking about his equation with her.
"Virat feels that whatever Anushka has done to her lips is her private matter. He also wasn't happy that his budding friendship with Anushka was the focus of so much attention on Koffee With Karan. Virat doesn't want anyone talking about his friendship with the actress as he wants to focus only on cricket. He's always been low-key about his girlfriends and that is one of the reasons why their relationship is being kept a secret. When he is ready, they will talk about it," DNA quoted a source as saying.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal