Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s Relationship Won’t be Smooth?
By Ankita Mehta | February 25, 2014 10:23 PM EST
Alleged lovebirds Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli will reportedly face some problems in their relationship.
Anushka and Virat have constantly denied the affair but reports of their love life keep doing the rounds on the internet.
However, astrologers have predicted that they won't have a smooth relationship, and went on to state that the couple are unlikely to end up marrying each other.
"Their relationship won't be smooth. Soon after March, Virat would be busy with his work and Anushka will be busy after May. This may lead to differences, and a short-lived relationship. Also, in November, Anushka may even get into a new relationship," Hindustan Times quoted astrologer Nitin Manchanda as saying.
Astrologer P Khurrana said that the cricketer does not want to commit to marriage, while fellow astrologer Prem Kumar Sharma pointed out that though they are compatible, the duo is uncertain about long-term plans.
Rumours of romance between the Bollywood actress and India's stand-in captain have been doing the rounds after the two shot an advertisement together. Later there were reports that Virat celebrated the New Year with the "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" actress.
There were even reports that the cricketer and the actress are in a live-in relationship.
But the duo constantly denied these reports. During a "Koffee With Karan" season 4 episode, Anushka was bombarded with the questions related to her love life and Virat. But the actress maintained that they are just good friends.
Even Virat defended her alleged girlfriend and said that he does not want anyone talking about his equation with her.
"Virat feels that whatever Anushka has done to her lips is her private matter. He also wasn't happy that his budding friendship with Anushka was the focus of so much attention on Koffee With Karan. Virat doesn't want anyone talking about his friendship with the actress as he wants to focus only on cricket. He's always been low-key about his girlfriends and that is one of the reasons why their relationship is being kept a secret. When he is ready, they will talk about it," DNA quoted a source as saying.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS