Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s Relationship Won’t be Smooth?
By Ankita Mehta | February 25, 2014 10:23 PM EST
Alleged lovebirds Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli will reportedly face some problems in their relationship.
Anushka and Virat have constantly denied the affair but reports of their love life keep doing the rounds on the internet.
However, astrologers have predicted that they won't have a smooth relationship, and went on to state that the couple are unlikely to end up marrying each other.
"Their relationship won't be smooth. Soon after March, Virat would be busy with his work and Anushka will be busy after May. This may lead to differences, and a short-lived relationship. Also, in November, Anushka may even get into a new relationship," Hindustan Times quoted astrologer Nitin Manchanda as saying.
Astrologer P Khurrana said that the cricketer does not want to commit to marriage, while fellow astrologer Prem Kumar Sharma pointed out that though they are compatible, the duo is uncertain about long-term plans.
Rumours of romance between the Bollywood actress and India's stand-in captain have been doing the rounds after the two shot an advertisement together. Later there were reports that Virat celebrated the New Year with the "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" actress.
There were even reports that the cricketer and the actress are in a live-in relationship.
But the duo constantly denied these reports. During a "Koffee With Karan" season 4 episode, Anushka was bombarded with the questions related to her love life and Virat. But the actress maintained that they are just good friends.
Even Virat defended her alleged girlfriend and said that he does not want anyone talking about his equation with her.
"Virat feels that whatever Anushka has done to her lips is her private matter. He also wasn't happy that his budding friendship with Anushka was the focus of so much attention on Koffee With Karan. Virat doesn't want anyone talking about his friendship with the actress as he wants to focus only on cricket. He's always been low-key about his girlfriends and that is one of the reasons why their relationship is being kept a secret. When he is ready, they will talk about it," DNA quoted a source as saying.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko