Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli’s Relationship Won’t be Smooth?
By Ankita Mehta | February 25, 2014 10:23 PM EST
Alleged lovebirds Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli will reportedly face some problems in their relationship.
Anushka and Virat have constantly denied the affair but reports of their love life keep doing the rounds on the internet.
However, astrologers have predicted that they won't have a smooth relationship, and went on to state that the couple are unlikely to end up marrying each other.
"Their relationship won't be smooth. Soon after March, Virat would be busy with his work and Anushka will be busy after May. This may lead to differences, and a short-lived relationship. Also, in November, Anushka may even get into a new relationship," Hindustan Times quoted astrologer Nitin Manchanda as saying.
Astrologer P Khurrana said that the cricketer does not want to commit to marriage, while fellow astrologer Prem Kumar Sharma pointed out that though they are compatible, the duo is uncertain about long-term plans.
Rumours of romance between the Bollywood actress and India's stand-in captain have been doing the rounds after the two shot an advertisement together. Later there were reports that Virat celebrated the New Year with the "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" actress.
There were even reports that the cricketer and the actress are in a live-in relationship.
But the duo constantly denied these reports. During a "Koffee With Karan" season 4 episode, Anushka was bombarded with the questions related to her love life and Virat. But the actress maintained that they are just good friends.
Even Virat defended her alleged girlfriend and said that he does not want anyone talking about his equation with her.
"Virat feels that whatever Anushka has done to her lips is her private matter. He also wasn't happy that his budding friendship with Anushka was the focus of so much attention on Koffee With Karan. Virat doesn't want anyone talking about his friendship with the actress as he wants to focus only on cricket. He's always been low-key about his girlfriends and that is one of the reasons why their relationship is being kept a secret. When he is ready, they will talk about it," DNA quoted a source as saying.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2