Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are Still Together; Will Spend Time in Sri Lanka
By Ankita Mehta | February 25, 2014 8:50 PM EST
Lovebirds of Bollywood Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, who were believed to have called it quits, are still together. The couple is planning to spend some time together in Sri Lanka.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif
Media was abuzz with reports that Ranbir and Katrina have ended their relationship after a spat during their New Year celebrations. The couple was in New York to ring in the New Year together but things turned bad, following which they returned separately.
Even for Aamir Khan's party the duo arrived separately, giving rise to speculations that they had parted ways.
But giving a break to all the rumours, Hindustan Times has reported that the couple is planning to spend time in Sri Lanka.
"Katrina and Ranbir have been trying to keep their schedule in sync with each other's. Now, they even try to co-ordinate their outdoor shoots in such a way that one of them can drop in on the other's sets," Hindustan Times quoted a source close to Katrina as saying.
Katrina is busy shooting for her upcoming film "Bang Bang" with Hrithik Roshan and even Ranbir is shooting for "Bombay Velvet" in Sri Lanka.
Last year, after spending time in Ibiza, Spain, the couple was spotted in Sri Lanka in July. They were snapped by the paparazzi at a coffee shop in Sri Lanka.
And this year again Katrina is planning to visit the country to spend time with her alleged boyfriend, who is shooting for Anurag Kashyap's film "Bombay Velvet".
"Till the first week of March, they will both be busy with their work commitments. In the coming week, Katrina is likely to get a three-day break from her schedule as there is a location and set change. In this time she is planning to take a quick trip to Sri Lanka and meet Ranbir," the source added.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report