‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 Episode 9 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman to Dump Juan Pablo after Fantasy Suite Date?
By Keerthi Mohan | February 25, 2014 7:39 PM EST
Monday’s episode of “The Bachelor” saw Juan Pablo visiting the hometown of the last four contestants, and ended with Renee leaving the show.
While Pablo continues on his journey to find true love on the show, he is in for yet another disappointment, as preview for Tuesday’s episode shows that the football player is going to be dumped once again.
Andi Dorfman and Juan Pablo
As viewers might recall, Sharleen left the show last week after she found it difficult to reciprocate Pablo’s affection. And, this week, it is Andi Dorfman who will be dumping Pablo, according to buzz surrounding the show.
Reportedly, Andi gets intimate with Pablo during the Fantasy Suite date, but is left disappointed after he starts name dropping. He also tells that she almost did not make it to the final three, as he had previously considered sending her home.
Following this admission, Andi tells Pablo that he was being inconsiderate and calls him an a*****e, according to an Us Weekly report cited by Reality TV World.
"I could not wait to get out of the fantasy suite,” a source associated with the show quoted Andi as saying. “ I would describe his behavior as immature, rude, inappropriate. All of it together was a disaster. He thinks he can say whatever he wants to say and everyone will laugh and fall in love with him and it's all fun and games."
The bachelorette also added that Pablo is self-centered and loves only himself, the Us Weekly source added, noting that the real Pablo is not what he portrays to be.
Pablo came on the show to find his true love, who will also be a mother to his daughter, Camila. On his ideal partner, Pablo said that he wants a woman who will not lose her cool during tough situations, and who will essentially be a role model to his children.
But a number of people feel that Pablo has not taken the effort to get to know the girls properly. At times, he is also oblivious to other people’s feelings and emotions, and does not have the capability to understand subtle hints thrown by contestants.
Show insiders feel that whenever a contestant tries to explain herself to Pablo, so that he could understand her background and her aspirations, Pablo appears uninterested.
Chris Harrison, the show’s host, has also gone on record to say that Pablo has trouble opening up to people.
“I think he has a tough time letting go, really opening up and giving himself to this process,” Harrison told People.
“I don't know if it is a cultural difference and a language barrier. He didn't know the show as well as people who have been watching it for 10 years and could just slide easily into that role. I think it made some of them question his motives and if he is here for true love because they are not seeing and hearing it as much as they have in the past.”
(Ends, Ed: VS)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0