‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 Episode 9 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman to Dump Juan Pablo after Fantasy Suite Date?
By Keerthi Mohan | February 25, 2014 7:39 PM EST
Monday’s episode of “The Bachelor” saw Juan Pablo visiting the hometown of the last four contestants, and ended with Renee leaving the show.
While Pablo continues on his journey to find true love on the show, he is in for yet another disappointment, as preview for Tuesday’s episode shows that the football player is going to be dumped once again.
Andi Dorfman and Juan Pablo
As viewers might recall, Sharleen left the show last week after she found it difficult to reciprocate Pablo’s affection. And, this week, it is Andi Dorfman who will be dumping Pablo, according to buzz surrounding the show.
Reportedly, Andi gets intimate with Pablo during the Fantasy Suite date, but is left disappointed after he starts name dropping. He also tells that she almost did not make it to the final three, as he had previously considered sending her home.
Following this admission, Andi tells Pablo that he was being inconsiderate and calls him an a*****e, according to an Us Weekly report cited by Reality TV World.
"I could not wait to get out of the fantasy suite,” a source associated with the show quoted Andi as saying. “ I would describe his behavior as immature, rude, inappropriate. All of it together was a disaster. He thinks he can say whatever he wants to say and everyone will laugh and fall in love with him and it's all fun and games."
The bachelorette also added that Pablo is self-centered and loves only himself, the Us Weekly source added, noting that the real Pablo is not what he portrays to be.
Pablo came on the show to find his true love, who will also be a mother to his daughter, Camila. On his ideal partner, Pablo said that he wants a woman who will not lose her cool during tough situations, and who will essentially be a role model to his children.
But a number of people feel that Pablo has not taken the effort to get to know the girls properly. At times, he is also oblivious to other people’s feelings and emotions, and does not have the capability to understand subtle hints thrown by contestants.
Show insiders feel that whenever a contestant tries to explain herself to Pablo, so that he could understand her background and her aspirations, Pablo appears uninterested.
Chris Harrison, the show’s host, has also gone on record to say that Pablo has trouble opening up to people.
“I think he has a tough time letting go, really opening up and giving himself to this process,” Harrison told People.
“I don't know if it is a cultural difference and a language barrier. He didn't know the show as well as people who have been watching it for 10 years and could just slide easily into that role. I think it made some of them question his motives and if he is here for true love because they are not seeing and hearing it as much as they have in the past.”
(Ends, Ed: VS)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues