Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj's Prophecy Becomes Reality? Mysterious Flesh-Eating Disease Hits Philippines
By Parismita Goswami | February 25, 2014 7:15 PM EST
A mysterious flesh-eating disease has hit the Philippines that allegedly coincides with the prophecy of a well known Indian prophet, who said the disease will spread all over the world.
Screenshot of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (You Tube)
Bandila, news broadcast of ABS-CBN in the Philippines, aired the exclusive report (24 February 2014), on a mysterious skin disease that has hit the northern province of Pangasinan.
The founder of Jesus Ministries Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Prophet Vincent Selvakumar had visited Philippines in April 2013 for the 24th National Prayer Gathering, where they stated that a deadly disease will spread across the world, consume human flesh and will pierce through the bones. Further, they said that the disease will originate from Pangasinan, Philippines.
"The Lord says there is a place called Pangasinan. The Lord says it is in the northernmost part in your land. From there a grievous disease will spread all over the world. That will consume the flesh of men; all their upper (outer) skin will begin to decay. It will pierce through the bones. The fear of this disease will spread all over the world. The Lord said that this (disease) will begin from the Philippines. This will then spread to Cebu," said Selvaraj.
"If you don't repent and pray, God has planned much destruction all over the Philippines which are very disastrous. The cup of God's wrath over the Philippines is very very disastrous. There will be much disaster all over the land. The Lord will give you over to flood and waters. The Lord will torture your land with typhoons and hurricanes. The Lord will plague the land with diseases. The Lord will punish your land with famine and scattering," Selvaraj added.
The report revealed that a girl named Claire, is already a victim of the mysterious disease while the other victim was identified as Joseph from Villasis.
The Department of Health is yet to confirm about what the disease is. Apart from the mysterious flesh-eating disease, Prophet Selvaraj had allegedly prophesied about tsunami in Japan and super-typhoon Haiyan that hit the Philippines last year.
The news of the bizarre disease has spread panic among the Filipinos, who have expressed their concerns on the social media.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Zero-Gravity Update: Coffee Machine Brews Fresh ISSpresso For Astronauts
- Stephen Hawking's Facebook Posts Tell You How The Cosmologist Reacts To 'Theory Of Everything' And 'Interstellar'
- Sydney Heatwave Roundup: Mercury Rising To 40 Degrees, Severe Fire Warnings In Place
- Crop Production Amplifies Carbon Dioxide Cycle
- Musical Training Enhances Long-Term Memory
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef