Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj's Prophecy Becomes Reality? Mysterious Flesh-Eating Disease Hits Philippines
By Parismita Goswami | February 25, 2014 7:15 PM EST
A mysterious flesh-eating disease has hit the Philippines that allegedly coincides with the prophecy of a well known Indian prophet, who said the disease will spread all over the world.
Screenshot of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (You Tube)
Bandila, news broadcast of ABS-CBN in the Philippines, aired the exclusive report (24 February 2014), on a mysterious skin disease that has hit the northern province of Pangasinan.
The founder of Jesus Ministries Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Prophet Vincent Selvakumar had visited Philippines in April 2013 for the 24th National Prayer Gathering, where they stated that a deadly disease will spread across the world, consume human flesh and will pierce through the bones. Further, they said that the disease will originate from Pangasinan, Philippines.
"The Lord says there is a place called Pangasinan. The Lord says it is in the northernmost part in your land. From there a grievous disease will spread all over the world. That will consume the flesh of men; all their upper (outer) skin will begin to decay. It will pierce through the bones. The fear of this disease will spread all over the world. The Lord said that this (disease) will begin from the Philippines. This will then spread to Cebu," said Selvaraj.
"If you don't repent and pray, God has planned much destruction all over the Philippines which are very disastrous. The cup of God's wrath over the Philippines is very very disastrous. There will be much disaster all over the land. The Lord will give you over to flood and waters. The Lord will torture your land with typhoons and hurricanes. The Lord will plague the land with diseases. The Lord will punish your land with famine and scattering," Selvaraj added.
The report revealed that a girl named Claire, is already a victim of the mysterious disease while the other victim was identified as Joseph from Villasis.
The Department of Health is yet to confirm about what the disease is. Apart from the mysterious flesh-eating disease, Prophet Selvaraj had allegedly prophesied about tsunami in Japan and super-typhoon Haiyan that hit the Philippines last year.
The news of the bizarre disease has spread panic among the Filipinos, who have expressed their concerns on the social media.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Search Update: Australian Scientists Has Reportedly Found A Solution To The Mystery Of Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet
- 'Human Skull' Found On Mars [Watch Video]
- UFO Sighting: UFO Spotted Above Las Vegas, Nevada
- Final 2014 Solar Eclipse: When And How To Safely View It Plus Where To Watch Online Via Live Stream
- Alien Toy Doll Found On Mars [Watch Video]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar