Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj's Prophecy Becomes Reality? Mysterious Flesh-Eating Disease Hits Philippines
By Parismita Goswami | February 25, 2014 7:15 PM EST
A mysterious flesh-eating disease has hit the Philippines that allegedly coincides with the prophecy of a well known Indian prophet, who said the disease will spread all over the world.
Screenshot of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (You Tube)
Bandila, news broadcast of ABS-CBN in the Philippines, aired the exclusive report (24 February 2014), on a mysterious skin disease that has hit the northern province of Pangasinan.
The founder of Jesus Ministries Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Prophet Vincent Selvakumar had visited Philippines in April 2013 for the 24th National Prayer Gathering, where they stated that a deadly disease will spread across the world, consume human flesh and will pierce through the bones. Further, they said that the disease will originate from Pangasinan, Philippines.
"The Lord says there is a place called Pangasinan. The Lord says it is in the northernmost part in your land. From there a grievous disease will spread all over the world. That will consume the flesh of men; all their upper (outer) skin will begin to decay. It will pierce through the bones. The fear of this disease will spread all over the world. The Lord said that this (disease) will begin from the Philippines. This will then spread to Cebu," said Selvaraj.
"If you don't repent and pray, God has planned much destruction all over the Philippines which are very disastrous. The cup of God's wrath over the Philippines is very very disastrous. There will be much disaster all over the land. The Lord will give you over to flood and waters. The Lord will torture your land with typhoons and hurricanes. The Lord will plague the land with diseases. The Lord will punish your land with famine and scattering," Selvaraj added.
The report revealed that a girl named Claire, is already a victim of the mysterious disease while the other victim was identified as Joseph from Villasis.
The Department of Health is yet to confirm about what the disease is. Apart from the mysterious flesh-eating disease, Prophet Selvaraj had allegedly prophesied about tsunami in Japan and super-typhoon Haiyan that hit the Philippines last year.
The news of the bizarre disease has spread panic among the Filipinos, who have expressed their concerns on the social media.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- HIV Cure: First Effective Cure to Have Long-Term Remission; 3 Factors to Check on Inactive Virus
- Coming Soon: AntiViral Gel in Condoms to Kill HIV Virus
- Melbourne Man Gives Up Sex For a Year; Donates £50,000 in Charity
- FDA Prioritises Review of ‘Abuse-Deterrent’ Painkiller
- Rapid Rise in Flu; Hospitals in New Zealand Struggle
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales