Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj's Prophecy Becomes Reality? Mysterious Flesh-Eating Disease Hits Philippines
By Parismita Goswami | February 25, 2014 7:15 PM EST
A mysterious flesh-eating disease has hit the Philippines that allegedly coincides with the prophecy of a well known Indian prophet, who said the disease will spread all over the world.
Screenshot of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (You Tube)
Bandila, news broadcast of ABS-CBN in the Philippines, aired the exclusive report (24 February 2014), on a mysterious skin disease that has hit the northern province of Pangasinan.
The founder of Jesus Ministries Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Prophet Vincent Selvakumar had visited Philippines in April 2013 for the 24th National Prayer Gathering, where they stated that a deadly disease will spread across the world, consume human flesh and will pierce through the bones. Further, they said that the disease will originate from Pangasinan, Philippines.
"The Lord says there is a place called Pangasinan. The Lord says it is in the northernmost part in your land. From there a grievous disease will spread all over the world. That will consume the flesh of men; all their upper (outer) skin will begin to decay. It will pierce through the bones. The fear of this disease will spread all over the world. The Lord said that this (disease) will begin from the Philippines. This will then spread to Cebu," said Selvaraj.
"If you don't repent and pray, God has planned much destruction all over the Philippines which are very disastrous. The cup of God's wrath over the Philippines is very very disastrous. There will be much disaster all over the land. The Lord will give you over to flood and waters. The Lord will torture your land with typhoons and hurricanes. The Lord will plague the land with diseases. The Lord will punish your land with famine and scattering," Selvaraj added.
The report revealed that a girl named Claire, is already a victim of the mysterious disease while the other victim was identified as Joseph from Villasis.
The Department of Health is yet to confirm about what the disease is. Apart from the mysterious flesh-eating disease, Prophet Selvaraj had allegedly prophesied about tsunami in Japan and super-typhoon Haiyan that hit the Philippines last year.
The news of the bizarre disease has spread panic among the Filipinos, who have expressed their concerns on the social media.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Enhanced Footage Of NASA's Tether Incident Proves Aliens Exist, Say UFO Believers And Experts [Watch Video]
- Fung-Wong More Like Ketsana Than Haiyan; Kills 1, Displaces 470,000 Filipinos & Paralyses Metro Manila
- Philippines’s Mayon Volcano Shoots Lava & Hot Boulders
- Asteroid That Killed Dinosaurs Are Responsible For A Greener Earth
- It’s Haiyan All Over Again As Philippines Grapples With Heavy Rain, Floods
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown