Glee Star Lea Michele Racy Photoshoot: Good Girl Gone Bad?
By Annie Dee | February 25, 2014 6:50 PM EST
Lea Michele will be forever imprinted on the minds of millions as Rachel Berry, the upbeat, super nice girl on Glee who sometimes can grate on people's nerves with all her dramatic antics but positively give you goose bumps when she belts it out. But Lea Michele recently shed her "grandma" or "goody-goody" image by posing in a racy photo shoot for V magazine with renowned photographer, Terry Richardson.
Glee Season 5 Spoilers: Lea Michele Coping with Friends, Cory Monteith and Finn Tribute Filming Underway
The pictures are sexy but do not go overboard as shown in Daily Mail UK. The shots showed a scantily-clad Michele looking straight into the camera. Even though her clothes leave nothing to the imagination, Michele's toned body does not necessarily bring into mind inappropriate images. One of the shots showed Michele in a black daring jumpsuit and black heels, showing off her lean and toned legs.
Is our favorite Glee female character really taking that route now? Is she, like other celebrities, a good girl gone bad? Not really. Some changes are good. The pictures showed the versatility of the actress, even though she has long proved this. Her debut album, Louder arrives Friday, no doubt demonstrating that she can act and sing, so posing sexy must be easy as a pie. In fact, Michele cannot be any more proud. She shared on Entertainment Weekly, "My friends call me Grandma, but like, Grandma's killing it right now. I'm pretty sure Grandma nailed it in a half-naked Terry Richardson shoot, okay?"
No one can argue with that.
Posing in a racy photo shoot can be quite intimidating and scary for anyone, even if you are an A-list actress. But Lea Michele has long proved how brave she is anyway, so this is just adding a notch to her belt. No one can quite forget how Lea Michele braved the storm that is the passing of her fellow Glee star and boyfriend, Cory Monteith this past summer. A lesser girl could have crumbled.
Lea Michele shared being surrounded with friends and family certainly helped her deal and move on with her life. She particularly shared that Steven Nicks, whom she acquainted with on the set of Glee, was very helpful and acted like her fairy. Lea shared, "She's given me so many gifts along the way, and when I say gifts, I mean tools and advice and support."
Glee returns Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments