Glee Star Lea Michele Racy Photoshoot: Good Girl Gone Bad?
By Annie Dee | February 25, 2014 6:50 PM EST
Lea Michele will be forever imprinted on the minds of millions as Rachel Berry, the upbeat, super nice girl on Glee who sometimes can grate on people's nerves with all her dramatic antics but positively give you goose bumps when she belts it out. But Lea Michele recently shed her "grandma" or "goody-goody" image by posing in a racy photo shoot for V magazine with renowned photographer, Terry Richardson.
Glee Season 5 Spoilers: Lea Michele Coping with Friends, Cory Monteith and Finn Tribute Filming Underway
The pictures are sexy but do not go overboard as shown in Daily Mail UK. The shots showed a scantily-clad Michele looking straight into the camera. Even though her clothes leave nothing to the imagination, Michele's toned body does not necessarily bring into mind inappropriate images. One of the shots showed Michele in a black daring jumpsuit and black heels, showing off her lean and toned legs.
Is our favorite Glee female character really taking that route now? Is she, like other celebrities, a good girl gone bad? Not really. Some changes are good. The pictures showed the versatility of the actress, even though she has long proved this. Her debut album, Louder arrives Friday, no doubt demonstrating that she can act and sing, so posing sexy must be easy as a pie. In fact, Michele cannot be any more proud. She shared on Entertainment Weekly, "My friends call me Grandma, but like, Grandma's killing it right now. I'm pretty sure Grandma nailed it in a half-naked Terry Richardson shoot, okay?"
No one can argue with that.
Posing in a racy photo shoot can be quite intimidating and scary for anyone, even if you are an A-list actress. But Lea Michele has long proved how brave she is anyway, so this is just adding a notch to her belt. No one can quite forget how Lea Michele braved the storm that is the passing of her fellow Glee star and boyfriend, Cory Monteith this past summer. A lesser girl could have crumbled.
Lea Michele shared being surrounded with friends and family certainly helped her deal and move on with her life. She particularly shared that Steven Nicks, whom she acquainted with on the set of Glee, was very helpful and acted like her fairy. Lea shared, "She's given me so many gifts along the way, and when I say gifts, I mean tools and advice and support."
Glee returns Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'