Glee Star Lea Michele Racy Photoshoot: Good Girl Gone Bad?
By Annie Dee | February 25, 2014 6:50 PM EST
Lea Michele will be forever imprinted on the minds of millions as Rachel Berry, the upbeat, super nice girl on Glee who sometimes can grate on people's nerves with all her dramatic antics but positively give you goose bumps when she belts it out. But Lea Michele recently shed her "grandma" or "goody-goody" image by posing in a racy photo shoot for V magazine with renowned photographer, Terry Richardson.
Glee Season 5 Spoilers: Lea Michele Coping with Friends, Cory Monteith and Finn Tribute Filming Underway
The pictures are sexy but do not go overboard as shown in Daily Mail UK. The shots showed a scantily-clad Michele looking straight into the camera. Even though her clothes leave nothing to the imagination, Michele's toned body does not necessarily bring into mind inappropriate images. One of the shots showed Michele in a black daring jumpsuit and black heels, showing off her lean and toned legs.
Is our favorite Glee female character really taking that route now? Is she, like other celebrities, a good girl gone bad? Not really. Some changes are good. The pictures showed the versatility of the actress, even though she has long proved this. Her debut album, Louder arrives Friday, no doubt demonstrating that she can act and sing, so posing sexy must be easy as a pie. In fact, Michele cannot be any more proud. She shared on Entertainment Weekly, "My friends call me Grandma, but like, Grandma's killing it right now. I'm pretty sure Grandma nailed it in a half-naked Terry Richardson shoot, okay?"
No one can argue with that.
Posing in a racy photo shoot can be quite intimidating and scary for anyone, even if you are an A-list actress. But Lea Michele has long proved how brave she is anyway, so this is just adding a notch to her belt. No one can quite forget how Lea Michele braved the storm that is the passing of her fellow Glee star and boyfriend, Cory Monteith this past summer. A lesser girl could have crumbled.
Lea Michele shared being surrounded with friends and family certainly helped her deal and move on with her life. She particularly shared that Steven Nicks, whom she acquainted with on the set of Glee, was very helpful and acted like her fairy. Lea shared, "She's given me so many gifts along the way, and when I say gifts, I mean tools and advice and support."
Glee returns Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6