Glee Star Lea Michele Racy Photoshoot: Good Girl Gone Bad?
By Annie Dee | February 25, 2014 6:50 PM EST
Lea Michele will be forever imprinted on the minds of millions as Rachel Berry, the upbeat, super nice girl on Glee who sometimes can grate on people's nerves with all her dramatic antics but positively give you goose bumps when she belts it out. But Lea Michele recently shed her "grandma" or "goody-goody" image by posing in a racy photo shoot for V magazine with renowned photographer, Terry Richardson.
Glee Season 5 Spoilers: Lea Michele Coping with Friends, Cory Monteith and Finn Tribute Filming Underway
The pictures are sexy but do not go overboard as shown in Daily Mail UK. The shots showed a scantily-clad Michele looking straight into the camera. Even though her clothes leave nothing to the imagination, Michele's toned body does not necessarily bring into mind inappropriate images. One of the shots showed Michele in a black daring jumpsuit and black heels, showing off her lean and toned legs.
Is our favorite Glee female character really taking that route now? Is she, like other celebrities, a good girl gone bad? Not really. Some changes are good. The pictures showed the versatility of the actress, even though she has long proved this. Her debut album, Louder arrives Friday, no doubt demonstrating that she can act and sing, so posing sexy must be easy as a pie. In fact, Michele cannot be any more proud. She shared on Entertainment Weekly, "My friends call me Grandma, but like, Grandma's killing it right now. I'm pretty sure Grandma nailed it in a half-naked Terry Richardson shoot, okay?"
No one can argue with that.
Posing in a racy photo shoot can be quite intimidating and scary for anyone, even if you are an A-list actress. But Lea Michele has long proved how brave she is anyway, so this is just adding a notch to her belt. No one can quite forget how Lea Michele braved the storm that is the passing of her fellow Glee star and boyfriend, Cory Monteith this past summer. A lesser girl could have crumbled.
Lea Michele shared being surrounded with friends and family certainly helped her deal and move on with her life. She particularly shared that Steven Nicks, whom she acquainted with on the set of Glee, was very helpful and acted like her fairy. Lea shared, "She's given me so many gifts along the way, and when I say gifts, I mean tools and advice and support."
Glee returns Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones