Dwyane Wade’s an Eager Groom-to-Be, Wedding Date All Set but Gabrielle Union Isn’t Giving Away Details
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 6:26 PM EST
Unlike most grooms-to-be who feel overwhelmed at one point or another when it comes to planning the wedding, Dwyane Wade is all cool and calm about it. The Miami Heat star is reportedly the one who's even eager to get involved in all the wedding planning.
Gabrielle Union made an appearance on The Ellen Show on Feb. 18 where she revealed how her beau has been organising the entire wedding process so that their big day will go smoothly as they can think of.
The 41-year-old actress told Ellen that Dwyane is the one that has been mostly taking care of everything involved in their wedding.
"I'm doing wine tastings, and he is, secretly, this is like his princess moment," Gabrielle said.
"He has waited for this for a long time, he has been hoarding bridal magazines, he is very ready," she added.
She went on and revealed that the basketball athlete knows every aspect of the wedding that she didn't have any slightest idea of. Dwyane probably wanted to play a bigger role in planning the wedding. It is nice when the groom-to-be is all eager and willing to help out with the wedding plans. Both Gabrielle and Dwyane could save some bucks because they don't need to hire the services of a wedding planner.
"He is very particular about the music and the guest list."
Gabrielle and Dwyane have both been tested in their relationship. They have parted ways and gotten back together. Dwyane recently got caught up in a little predicament of fathering a child with another woman. They both made it through. However, there is one tiny problem that they have not been able to sort out yet, and it is the music that is going to be played on their wedding.
The Being Mary Jane lead star dished out to Ellen that their nine-age difference has caused them to have different tastes in music.
"I want the O' Jays to play at our wedding, he wants Young Jeezy," she said.
"I'm like Patti LaBelle and he's like Ariana Grande."
Gabrielle and Dwyane already has a date for their wedding, but the beautiful actress refused to give hints as to when their bond will finally take place.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia