Dwyane Wade’s an Eager Groom-to-Be, Wedding Date All Set but Gabrielle Union Isn’t Giving Away Details
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 25, 2014 6:26 PM EST
Unlike most grooms-to-be who feel overwhelmed at one point or another when it comes to planning the wedding, Dwyane Wade is all cool and calm about it. The Miami Heat star is reportedly the one who's even eager to get involved in all the wedding planning.
Gabrielle Union made an appearance on The Ellen Show on Feb. 18 where she revealed how her beau has been organising the entire wedding process so that their big day will go smoothly as they can think of.
The 41-year-old actress told Ellen that Dwyane is the one that has been mostly taking care of everything involved in their wedding.
"I'm doing wine tastings, and he is, secretly, this is like his princess moment," Gabrielle said.
"He has waited for this for a long time, he has been hoarding bridal magazines, he is very ready," she added.
She went on and revealed that the basketball athlete knows every aspect of the wedding that she didn't have any slightest idea of. Dwyane probably wanted to play a bigger role in planning the wedding. It is nice when the groom-to-be is all eager and willing to help out with the wedding plans. Both Gabrielle and Dwyane could save some bucks because they don't need to hire the services of a wedding planner.
"He is very particular about the music and the guest list."
Gabrielle and Dwyane have both been tested in their relationship. They have parted ways and gotten back together. Dwyane recently got caught up in a little predicament of fathering a child with another woman. They both made it through. However, there is one tiny problem that they have not been able to sort out yet, and it is the music that is going to be played on their wedding.
The Being Mary Jane lead star dished out to Ellen that their nine-age difference has caused them to have different tastes in music.
"I want the O' Jays to play at our wedding, he wants Young Jeezy," she said.
"I'm like Patti LaBelle and he's like Ariana Grande."
Gabrielle and Dwyane already has a date for their wedding, but the beautiful actress refused to give hints as to when their bond will finally take place.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories