Lines Blurred as Robin Thicke and Wife Paula Patton Finally Calls It Quits After 9 Years of Marriage
By Maychelle Ornos | February 25, 2014 6:07 PM EST
The life in Hollywood is simply hazardous to relationships as another one takes a dive today. After nine years of love and friendship, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton are finally going their separate ways, according to People. This comes as a shock since the two seemed fine since they have been dating since they were teenagers before finally tying the knot in on June 11, 2005.
Singer Robin Thicke and his wife, actress Paula Patton, arrive at the 2013 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 30, 2013.
Thicke who has been very expressive with his love for his wife was rumoured to have been seen with other women after the VMA's. These rumours may have sparked the problems between the couple that eventually led to this decision to split. The song "Blurred Lines" has propelled the fame of Thicke but may have caused his long-time relationship with his wife.
Most people have even reacted to the twerking of Miley Cyrus and Thicke while performing at the VMA's. One of the women linked to the singer was Lana Scolaro who claimed to have met Thicke at a friend's party. The young woman started rumours of her and Thicke making out and that the married singer has pursued her incessantly. However, Patton only dismissed the issue saying that she is only looking for attention, according to the Huffington Post.
There was also a time when the singer was seen getting cozy with a woman in Paris, according to Dose. The pair was captured in a photo wherein Thicke was leaning in to the woman while they were in a club. This might have been just a misunderstanding and it could be that the singer was only leaning in to say something to the woman. Nonetheless, sparks flew and the rumours have only grown.
Many have sympathized for Paula after the issues of her husband cheating surfaced. If the lines are blurred it is easily crossed and Patton has finally decided to call it quits. The "Jumping the Broom" star and the "Blurred Lines" singer have announced their separation in an interview with People magazine, the decision seems to be mutual.
"We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the couple said during an interview with People.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks