2014 Oscars: Full List of Celebrity Presenters
By Riza Ornos | February 25, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Hollywood A-list stars are set to come out on Sunday to hand out prizes for the 86th Academy Awards on March 2 at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Los Angeles, California. Oscar producers Neil Meron and Craig Zadan announced on Monday, Feb. 24, the 2014 Oscars full list of celebrity presenters including power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
REFILE - UPDATING BYLINEAngelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt arrive at the 5th Annual Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Governors Awards in Hollywood November 16, 2013. Jolie is being honored with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award, which is an Oscar statuette at the ceremony. REUTERS/Fred Prouser
"We are very excited that the Hollywood community will be turning out in force for Sunday's Oscar ceremony," said Zadan and Meron in a statement posted on E!Online. "We sought to include a tremendous diversity of stars to represent not only this year's nominees, but the legacy of the motion picture business as well."
Aside from Bradgelina, last year's big winners will be hitting the stage including Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, Christoph Waltz and Daniel Day-Lewis. The "Hunger Games" star won last year's Best Actress award for her leading performance in "Silver Linings Playbook," and this is year she is up for Best Supporting Actress category for her role in "American Hustle."
Oscars veteran Daniel Day-Lewis won last year's leading role for "Lincoln," his fifth nomination in the lead actor category. Day-Lewis previous victory includes "There Will Be Blood" in 2007 and "My Left Foot" in 1989, and was nominated for his performance in "Gangs of New York" in 2002 and "In the Name of the Father" in 1993.
2013 Best Supporting Actor Christoph Waltz is no stranger for Oscars, the 57-year-old actor took home the award last year for his supporting role in "Django Unchained" and won supporting role in "Inglourious Basterds" in 2009. Another familiar face will be back in the Oscar's stage is Anne Hathaway who bagged the Best Supporting Actress award for her performance in "Les Misrables."
The 2014 Oscars will be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres for the second time around and will be aired live on ABC7.
Below is the 2014 Oscars full list of celebrity presenters.
Robert De Niro
Samuel L. Jackson
Michael B. Jordan
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia