2014 Oscars: Full List of Celebrity Presenters
By Riza Ornos | February 25, 2014 4:22 PM EST
Hollywood A-list stars are set to come out on Sunday to hand out prizes for the 86th Academy Awards on March 2 at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Los Angeles, California. Oscar producers Neil Meron and Craig Zadan announced on Monday, Feb. 24, the 2014 Oscars full list of celebrity presenters including power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
REFILE - UPDATING BYLINEAngelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt arrive at the 5th Annual Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Governors Awards in Hollywood November 16, 2013. Jolie is being honored with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award, which is an Oscar statuette at the ceremony. REUTERS/Fred Prouser
"We are very excited that the Hollywood community will be turning out in force for Sunday's Oscar ceremony," said Zadan and Meron in a statement posted on E!Online. "We sought to include a tremendous diversity of stars to represent not only this year's nominees, but the legacy of the motion picture business as well."
Aside from Bradgelina, last year's big winners will be hitting the stage including Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, Christoph Waltz and Daniel Day-Lewis. The "Hunger Games" star won last year's Best Actress award for her leading performance in "Silver Linings Playbook," and this is year she is up for Best Supporting Actress category for her role in "American Hustle."
Oscars veteran Daniel Day-Lewis won last year's leading role for "Lincoln," his fifth nomination in the lead actor category. Day-Lewis previous victory includes "There Will Be Blood" in 2007 and "My Left Foot" in 1989, and was nominated for his performance in "Gangs of New York" in 2002 and "In the Name of the Father" in 1993.
2013 Best Supporting Actor Christoph Waltz is no stranger for Oscars, the 57-year-old actor took home the award last year for his supporting role in "Django Unchained" and won supporting role in "Inglourious Basterds" in 2009. Another familiar face will be back in the Oscar's stage is Anne Hathaway who bagged the Best Supporting Actress award for her performance in "Les Misrables."
The 2014 Oscars will be hosted by Ellen DeGeneres for the second time around and will be aired live on ABC7.
Below is the 2014 Oscars full list of celebrity presenters.
Robert De Niro
Samuel L. Jackson
Michael B. Jordan
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage